Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
So, is Harem avoidable?

On a more serious note, are the girls as horny as in the previous games? Is there any corruption or is everbody gunning for that plot dick?

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Mr. LMMF will drop the next one in January/February 2023 and episode 10 in March/April 2024, so for sure this will be completed by then. :Kappa:
That's why I told you nope it won't :ROFLMAO: Anyhow... I don't think next one will go over to 2023 but even if it is the 10th will most def come out same year... whereas you can lock on TGO at a March / April finish in 2024 ;)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Melissa the only good thing about this update. The rest was 2 scenes I don't care for. I don't think we will ever get one on one time with Chloe.
I agree with Melissa S tier but I would also ad the angel the rest A tier and below. Nellie is D tier for me lol. The aunt or w/e she is is probably C tier.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Anyone know where the new booty call is?
You get the new booty call automatically. To do something with it, you need Melissa's first KS page, which can be found in a chest in the secret room beneath the hall in the manor. The key to the chest is in the warehouse, on the bottom of the left side of the building. Once you have this, make the call from your phone and choose Melissa.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's why I told you nope it won't :ROFLMAO: Anyhow... I don't think next one will go over to 2023 but even if it is the 10th will most def come out same year... whereas you can lock on TGO at a March / April finish in 2024 ;)
Nah, I don't think Mr. LMMF will ever go back to dropping an update in less than a year.

NLT chips away 2% with every update. He has 49% to go. That's roughly a year of development. So roughly November 2023 will be the final TGO update.

But another food for thought: Melissa scene in this update was the best one we've ever gotten so far. Thoughts? :p

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
You get the new booty call automatically. To do something with it, you need Melissa's first KS page, which can be found in a chest in the secret room beneath the hall in the manor. The key to the chest is in the warehouse, on the bottom of the left side of the building. Once you have this, make the call from your phone and choose Melissa.
Thanks!

dixierektum

Feb 7, 2019
Went to the spot where the chest key is supposed to be in the warehouse but only got a rat in a box? Am I missing something?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nah, I don't think Mr. LMMF will ever go back to dropping an update in less than a year.

NLT chips away 2% with every update. He has 49% to go. That's roughly a year of development. So roughly November 2023 will be the final TGO update.

But another food for thought: Melissa scene in this update was the best one we've ever gotten so far. Thoughts? :p
Don't start this year BS... it's a blatant lie to yourself repeating this over and over again...

Usually it is 2 % via update but don't forget the last part ( bonus ) goes with 1 % via update :geek: Plus the game is already complete ;)

Thoughts on the Melissa scene ? Why you ask me ??? :KEK: It's not my takes are what's important... but I still would smash her teeths out :devilish::ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes