charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
i broke my savegame by saving while in the "capture the goat" scene. Now I can't move but the goat is up on the wall again. Can any nice fellow provide a working savegame for me?
Or does anyone have an idea how i can unstuck myself?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Which of these ingredients are needed for the chicken stir fry?

Hm, so I used Soy Sauce, sugar and cornstarch and Judy commented "it worked", so I guess that's that.

Reactions: Gamle

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Ah, The update only patch is finally the "www" file only instead of including other files that are not used. No big deal the old way, but makes more sense this way.

MadMax68

Feb 9, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get the apple out of the tree at the farm? I have the boomerang, but it doesn't seem to work.

Nevermind, you just have to stand in the right spot.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the apple out of the tree at the farm? I have the boomerang, but it doesn't seem to work.
I just approached the tree from the top and clicked the apple, and the game then knocked it down. not sure why it wouldn't work for you.

I had already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Is it worth playing this game in its current state? I remember making the same mistake with ToN, which was halfway finished. But it had so much stuff you had to keep in mind and I forgot most of it, while waiting for enough new content.

Also, if I remember correctly, their games use ver. numbers as the % of completion. Is it the same here? With game being roughly 53% completed?

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Is the Mac version gonna get updated? Or can you put the update with the v51 Mac version and update it to v53?

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Is it worth playing this game in its current state? I remember making the same mistake with ToN, which was halfway finished. But it had so much stuff you had to keep in mind and I forgot most of it, while waiting for enough new content.

Also, if I remember correctly, their games use ver. numbers as the % of completion. Is it the same here? With game being roughly 53% completed?
There is more than enough content by now and it is updated every 2 weeks so the wait is not long between.

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Don't convince me...
You wrong! I'm not, and i even didn't care, just the last time! Use another which can lead you to a working game. Respectless on the guide and everything will lead you to nothing. Others can get it working except just for you?! Why?! Because we are aliens with our brains evolved or may it's some special higher end future technics?

Re: Do you ever added boiled water to your instant noodle?

Last edited:

DirtyJack777

Nov 19, 2020
You wrong! I'm not, and i even didn't care, just the last time! Use another which can lead you to a working game. Respectless on the guide and everything will lead you to nothing. Others can get it working except just for you?! Why?! Because we are aliens with our brains evolved or may it's some special higher end future technics?

Re: Do you ever added boiled water to your instant noodle?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You seriously think I don't know how software works and I'm far from IT.
You make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: biometric

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Once I saw there was some weird software in with the game I just deleted the entire file.
I even didn't know what that guy want, i was posted the full game and update files for 51113 > 53121. I really don't know why he still trying to make the launcher to work rather than start the game by Game.exe and enjoying 53121 :ROFLMAO:. I was completed this update yesterday but he still can't start it. This thread OP (original post) was updated but he didn't use the links on the OP and start to blame everything... :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes