Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is the Mac version gonna get updated? Or can you put the update with the v51 Mac version and update it to v53?
Get the PC version rename the www folder in app.nw and drag onto the resources folder holding the alt key and select merge in the popup menu.
The path is: Right click on icon game/Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Get the PC version rename the www folder in app.nw and drag onto the resources folder holding the alt key and select merge in the popup menu.
Alright then, will do. Thanks.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Seriously dude why you open the patreon website i told you to enter any email in the launcher then click on login with patreon and wait for launcher to check your files also put launcher in you game directory along with files came with the launcher and if launcher got stuck somewhere restart it and more importantly check your Wi-Fi or internet connection if it is on mettered then turn of mettered connection and last you need a good internet speed to speed up the process

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You seriously need to reconsider your life choices. You know it'll come back and bite you sooner than later
is the update already out?
Let's see : patch got leaked more than 4 hours and the OP was updated ~3 hours ago ......... Guess not

DirtyJack777

Nov 19, 2020
Seriously dude why you open the patreon website i told you to enter any email in the launcher then click on login with patreon and wait for launcher to check your files also put launcher in you game directory along with files came with the launcher and if launcher got stuck somewhere restart it and more importantly check your Wi-Fi or internet connection if it is on mettered then turn of mettered connection and last you need a good internet speed to speed up the process
I pasted any email into the specified field where required.The updater folder was extracted from the archive into the game folder of The Genesis Order.
I have a good internet connection to download game updates.
Just thought I'd try using patreon mail
I'm not kidding.
1670018457671.png 2022-12-03.jpg

Last edited:

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
He gone too FAR FROM IT. You know! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyJack777

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I finished the update and found the kama sutra page, but still says I only got 8/9 as when started, and total progress is in 52%, is this a bug?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes