sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You wrong! I'm not, and i even didn't care, just the last time! Use another which can lead you to a working game. Respectless on the guide and everything will lead you to nothing. Others can get it working except just for you?! Why?! Because we are aliens with our brains evolved or may it's some special higher end future technics?

Re: Do you ever added boiled water to your instant noodle?
Why do you even bother ? It's clear as day he does not know shit about this... :LOL:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You seriously think I don't know how software works and I'm far from IT.
You make me laugh
You are as far from IT as one possibly can be m8 :HideThePain:

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Just in case the Mac version doesn't get updated, here's how you merge the pc version (works with update only links as well since it's the same file.)

1. Download the latest PC Version and an older build for Mac
2. Un-Zip both files
3. In the PC Build look for the file labeled "www"
4. Change the name of the "www" file to "app.nw"
5. Copy the newly titled file and paste in Mac build by right clicking on the game (or double click if you're on a laptop version). Click "Show Package Contents". Then click "Resources".
6. Paste the "app.nw" folder, then click "merge" when prompted

Due note that if you are using an update only file, then you will need a build previous to the current one for Mac in order for it to work properly. Thankfully the previous build is in the OP

Hope this helps!
I had the previous version so i only downloaded the update and merged in the correct folders. It worked. Thanks for the help everyone who answered!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SteveyP

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: NLT Media
I really have to tell you the truth, when it comes to games made by the NLT team, we just have to say well, the game is well made, and nothing is complicated to solve, we have a lot of fun with the actions of the characters , and never gets angry doing missions.
I've been playing Peasants Quest for more than 1 week - I even followed the (Walkthroughs) but even so many missions are buggy and you can't even leave the place because of how complicated the game is, instead of having fun you just pass it's anger .
Congratulations for this great game and for the others that were made by this team.(y):love:(y)

Reactions: Damienkol

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018

Haven't updated it... hope you find the last 2 :p :KEK:
uhm that link doesnt lead anywhere for me it just says error 403 forbidden
already tried disableing safety features or addblocker still same

DirtyJack777

Nov 19, 2020
Trust me, he wasn't downloaded my last fixes.
Make sure you download it from at this post and type anything to the email field, click "Log In with Patreon" button. Clear?
clear
I wonder why you did not add the cracked folder with the modified Assembly-Csharp.dll library to the TGO updater.
1670028249809.png
After all, it did not connect to the NLT server.
If that .dll had been included with TGO Updater then I would not have received a complaint
So first check what you uploaded to the file sharing site so there's no misunderstanding between us.
1670028263271.png

Fzaco87

Dec 5, 2018
When playing The Genesis Order, it was kind of weird seeing the Treasure of Nadia MC, since, being my avatar, in a way that's me too.
But the feeling got weirder seeing Tasha, who I desire.
The game doesn't allow Genesis Order's MC to have her, but what if he could?
Would anyone else here feel kind betrayed?
Yeah, I would like to see MC fucks Tasha in TGO...

TaStrip.gif

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
I wonder why you did not add the cracked folder with the modified Assembly-Csharp.dll library to the TGO updater.

So first check what you uploaded to the file sharing site so there's no misunderstanding between us.
1st complain: Read the text before the link, or previous posts first, the last post come with a reason that it improve or fix previous posts.
2nd complain: I don't need to re-check anything i was uploaded, because it was checked before upload. You need to check the post include that link your self to understand why i'm doing that. Take a look inside my archive before extract to make sure your SMART SOFTWARES doesn't eating my files or hide it somewhere called a quarantine.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes