Qtypical98

Dec 24, 2021
Did NLT not release the android version this time? I'm confused. I don't have patreon access to check.

Additionally, if the 53121 version is never released will the game be playable, and finish able, if I install the latest version next release cycle? Assuming Android is released next time.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
What am I doing wrong?
Last version update v51113 dnloaded. Unzipped, copied the www file and pasted. Said yes to replace files. Game played to end.
The new version v53121 did the same thing. Click on oracle for the task. It says you have finished the game.
What have I missed?
Thanks.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Did NLT not release the android version this time? I'm confused. I don't have patreon access to check.

Additionally, if the 53121 version is never released will the game be playable, and finish able, if I install the latest version next release cycle? Assuming Android is released next time.
Feels like you are a tad bit confused here... NLT released v53 for all platform with fixes as well... but you know those are for the paying customers and not a leech like for instance you :ROFLMAO: Hope this blows your confusion away :LOL:

Regarding the android version I don't understand what is really troubling you... all releases are stand alones with chapter select so you will continue where you left off :p
What have I missed?
That's something you should know innit ? The patch for v53 only contains those files that are needed for the update... if you made a mix along the way... :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report

Coming next week, in the next chapter of The Genesis Order, a new booty call unlocks! Can you impress this high-class lady and get her into bed? You'll also get 3 new sexy scenes, a new lewd pinup, and a new outfit.
We have a winner of the fanart contest! A parody song about Treasure of Nadia and NLT!...
]
Stay tuned next week for a list of the winners and some honorable mentions. Can't wait to see them? Join and check out all the fanart! While you're there check out the Translation channels and help translate ToN!...

Thank you everyone for the support! Enjoy the new chapter!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes