Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Weekly Report

Coming next week, in the next chapter of The Genesis Order, a new booty call unlocks! Can you impress this high-class lady and get her into bed? You'll also get 3 new sexy scenes, a new lewd pinup, and a new outfit.
We have a winner of the fanart contest! A parody song about Treasure of Nadia and NLT!...
]
Stay tuned next week for a list of the winners and some honorable mentions. Can't wait to see them? Join and check out all the fanart! While you're there check out the Translation channels and help translate ToN!...

Thank you everyone for the support! Enjoy the new chapter!
Only booty calls left are Andrea, Heather and Chloe and that isn't Heather or Chloe in the picture. :unsure: Who could it be? :LOL: I ask in full knowledge that there are many TGO aficionados who will struggle and possibly need help to be able to work that one out. ;) And FFS where is the Aunt Sara cameo I pine for? :cry: Better one walk-on appearance by Aunt Sara than the pageant of ridiculous, grotesque and even laughable multisomes about to feature in TGO given NLT Media's previous form. :( Personally N pussies, N assholes and 2N boobs does not make the game N times more enjoyable as far as I am concerned, but no doubt there exist multitudes of sad sacks reading these words who will wank themselves silly given such content. :ROFLMAO: I could criticise further but as Christmas is supposed to be the season of good will to all men - that's ALL men remember! - am going to end my diatribe here with a period.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: robbiej691

eklektik

Nov 7, 2022
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-12-02
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 53121
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Mac (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Android (v.51113): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Update Only:
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints - Fan Sig 2 - Pinup Gallery 4K -
Scenes Player

biometric thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
thank you very much for this game

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Only booty calls left are Andrea, Heather and Chloe and that isn't Heather or Chloe in the picture. :unsure: Who could it be? :LOL: I ask in full knowledge that there are many TGO aficionados who will struggle and possibly need help to be able to work that one out. ;) And FFS where is the Aunt Sara cameo I pine for? :cry: Better one walk appearance by Aunt Sara than the pageant of ridiculous, grotesque and even laughable multisomes about to feature in TGO given NLT Media's previous form. :( Personally N pussies, N assholes and 2N boobs does not make the game N times more enjoyable as far as I am concerned, but no doubt there exist multitudes of sad sacks reading these words who will wank themselves silly given such content. :ROFLMAO: I could criticise further but as Christmas is supposed to be the season of good will to all men - that's ALL men remember! - am going to end my diatribe here with a period.
what do we want? Aunt Sara!!! when do we want her? in the next update

• Haha
Reactions: Borel

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So for those who want to play android version I've got 2 links for them but they are not original NLT apks but AA made ones... use them at your own discretion ( you cannot update these with NLT official apks you have to go on with AA made ones )

And for last the " best " it is a 2 minute video which shows how you make use of Joiplay and the windows release

7273_nervous_laugh.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
V55124 already published for win os but we mac users luck are not so good:(:oops::cry:
And you can't pro move what every1 have been telling duders how to convert 1 to the other ? Or are you trying to outcode the Unity launcher and failed ? Both cases are on you.

Now to wait ~9 hours for another update link failfest

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes