sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ROTFL! You got me!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyway I can offer you two alternative hypothesis
1 He's one of the most evil and smartest trolls we ever seen and is simulating being unable to understand instructions AND the difference between a save and a backup.. Cool Uh?
2 Same as the #1 minus the evil and smartest;
Ah!Ah?!
I quintuple the bet and I raise it... Bruno will learn how to differentiate backup from saves before Easter!!! :D:D

Dylan starts to put money in the safe for paying sixart after Easter's end..... :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
I'll definitely take numero uno :devilish::ROFLMAO: *call!* Easter will be a feast :KEK:
If you skip the text and use a walkthrough you can finish the latest update in 10 minutes, so you will get a save. ;)
Don't be daft ! :p That would mean for 10 minutes they stop jacking their dicks off..... :eek: Mission Impossible :LOL:;)
What is the conversation rollback button?
Played a little too much AVN novels have we ? :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah but i don't know how to do that :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Easy ! Bookworm.... I mean bookmark your V.57011 apk and after it whenever you see a " Android ? :p " or remotely the same type of post you take a notch on a piece of paper :ROFLMAO: If you hit ( whatever number ) you crack the jackpot :KEK::KEK::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is 26 the max number of booty calls right now?
WTF ?!? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Max will be 12
Well it's a very irritating part of RPGM games, sometimes you miss a sentence, and you can't go back.
Granted but it's not like this is something " new " about RPGM games now is it ? :p Besides this disability forces one to read and not fap around like....welp see upward ^ :KEK::KEK::KEK: Not like that many gives a shit either :p:rolleyes:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
I'm on mac and just updated from .51113 to the current .57011. Historically, I would just use the www folder in the PC version, change the name to app.nw and merge to create a perfectly working updated Mac version. This time however, I keep getting the error

Failed to load: img/tilesets/2ndStoryRight-B-Dark.png (aka the right upstairs area of the police station)

I've tried re-downloading a fresh .51113 mac version and updating again but keep running into this issue. Do I just need to find this specific file or something and place it in the img folder? Not sure what else to do here

berianir

Apr 30, 2021
I've tried re-downloading a fresh .51113 mac version and updating again but keep running into this issue. Do I just need to find this specific file or something and place it in the img folder? Not sure what else to do here
Try downloading the FULL most recent Windows version. Decompress it, and in that folder you will see the same /www directory as in the update (except this contains the full game data, not just the updated files). Rename it to /app.nw and then REPLACE the /app.nw directory in your Game.app's /Package/Resources directory with this one from the full Windows version.

This worked for me.

I suspect that the update files are not complete from version .51113 to the most recent version, but just from the just previous to most recent version to current version, so there are files missing if you try to use just the update with the Mac version.

Reactions: MisoSoop

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I suspect that the update files are not complete from version .51113 to the most recent version, but just from the just previous to most recent version to current version, so there are files missing if you try to use just the update with the Mac version.
Nope :p People are just dumb... deal with it however you like... if you follow ( unnecessary with the full version update only works just as fine as long as you keep up ) what you wrote there ^ there won't be any problems... but at this point we backtrack to the start and... people are just dumb :KEK:

It's not like it isn't explained throughout the thread... it's not like it isn't explained in the OP ( FAQ general questions ) so what else is there ?!? :unsure: Guess by now you too know the answer... ;):LOL:

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
I'm on mac and just updated from .51113 to the current .57011. Historically, I would just use the www folder in the PC version, change the name to app.nw and merge to create a perfectly working updated Mac version. This time however, I keep getting the error

Failed to load: img/tilesets/2ndStoryRight-B-Dark.png (aka the right upstairs area of the police station)

You need to do every incremental update in between. I.e. .51113 -> .53121 -> .55124 -> .57011. Easier for you to download the full game (Win), rename www folder to app.nw and replacing the one in your game folder with that.

Reactions: MisoSoop

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
You need to do every incremental update in between. I.e. .51113 -> .53121 -> .55124 -> .57011. Easier for you to download the full game (Win), rename www folder to app.nw and replacing the one in your game folder with that.
Yeah ended up doing exactly just that and things seem to be in working order now. Appreciate the help!!

Reactions: JiiBee81
3.70 star(s) 232 Votes