sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
I have STR 4 *and* 3 dumbbells, so there possibly could be an Essence of Strength somewhere. But nobody has reported finding one until now I think?
If you can't find it in the walkthrough I posted, there isn't one. I got it from NLT's official discord.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's not a wink wink moment you joker but eyebrow raising :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK: I know that he mixes these up... what I don't get is HOW ? :LOL: They are not even remotely the same :KEK::KEK::KEK: I call the bet and raise with tri-bet for no chance in hell :ROFLMAO:
ROTFL! You got me!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyway I can offer you two alternative hypothesis
1 He's one of the most evil and smartest trolls we ever seen and is simulating being unable to understand instructions AND the difference between a save and a backup.. Cool Uh?
2 Same as the #1 minus the evil and smartest;
Ah!Ah?!
I quintuple the bet and I raise it... Bruno will learn how to differentiate backup from saves before Easter!!! :D:D

Dylan starts to put money in the safe for paying sixart after Easter's end..... :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That's odd, until now there has always been one when you found the third dumbbell.
What's truly odd is that just because things happened a certain way previously in a creative piece of work before, people think it makes sense for the creator to not be creative and should always make things happen the same way again.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It's not difficult
But it's not the latest version if you can READ
and you didn't specified which version u wanted
i wrote right now was it only previous version
just check from time to time
i see that there are a link to .apk in first post now

bugparsons

Feb 16, 2019
Anyone have a working link to 53121/53123 Update Only downloads? And YES I have searched this entire thread and checked every link that has ever been posted, none are working.

Reactions: Qtypical98

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Anyone have a working link to 53121/53123 Update Only downloads? And YES I have searched this entire thread and checked every link that has ever been posted, none are working.
Best option for you download cracked launcher and update the game via it copy the crack luancher in the game directory

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes