sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Our french "friend" is not a master in english nor with technicalities, and for him the backup are the save for us "normal" users...;):D:KEK:
I mean, I had to explain what OP stand for not too long ago to another noodle, how much would you bet Bruno doesn't know what OP means?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
That's not a wink wink moment you joker but eyebrow raising :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK: I know that he mixes these up... what I don't get is HOW ? :LOL: They are not even remotely the same :KEK::KEK::KEK: I call the bet and raise with tri-bet for no chance in hell :ROFLMAO:
welp, i've downloaded the Update file but it says the zip file is corrupted
the Download Provider site says the size was 291 MB but what i've download was 277 MB
Bites... though it might be that the files are corrupted but it isn't because of that... :unsure: Anonfile ? :p
Trying to figure out.. must be some American way to call stuff
Skyrise means a very tall building... in any Engrish might I add :LOL:

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
That's not a wink wink moment you joker but eyebrow raising :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK: I know that he mixes these up... what I don't get is HOW ? :LOL: They are not even remotely the same :KEK::KEK::KEK: I call the bet and raise with tri-bet for no chance in hell :ROFLMAO:

Bites... though it might be that the files are corrupted but it isn't because of that... :unsure: Anonfile ? :p

Skyrise means a very tall building... in any Engrish might I add :LOL:
All of them i think. It's fine now after i downloaded the Gofile version

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
Man, Everyone seems to forget on how to make an Essence of Strength.
I'm curious too
tbh i tried with every possible idol, figurine and statue i have at hand. gold ones cannot be shrined, and the other ones give me essence of medicine or intelligence, so...

Dec 15, 2022
I'm curious too
there is this bowl in the church right stairs at the altar, where you can make an offering of an artificat, depending on the artifact type (koper, gold, metal, etc) you get an essense of strength or an essence of intelligence, further you need to find a few weights added and then you make a seed of strength. OR a few old books and you get seed of intelligence.

At least that's how I remember...

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
there is this bowl in the church right stairs at the altar, where you can make an offering of an artificat, depending on the artifact type (koper, gold, metal, etc) you get an essense of strength or an essence of intelligence, further you need to find a few weights added and then you make a seed of strength. OR a few old books and you get seed of intelligence.

At least that's how I remember...
yeah i know how but which artifact is the question

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm curious too
That's because you can't make it, at least not so far. You have to find it in various locations (chests, secrets, etc)

there is this bowl in the church right stairs at the altar,
You can only make Essence of Medicine and Essence of Intelligence. The Essense of Strength cannot be made there. Maybe in the future it will work because if you try to offer gold artifacts, the game tells you offering them is not implemented yet.

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes