Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
A compressed version of the game UPDATED full version

+ update it V0-57011 (compressed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black screen patch
put it in TGO/www/movies and change the settings to low at the main screen
wtf give normal coompresseed v 0.57 open game error screen

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My question would have been aimed at full version because you might have ( from Linux ) the base of the game and it recognizes it downloading only the UO content
If you don't want to keep 2 of them on your HDD then all you need is the Linux core files... after the update was made you can move the www as to your liking
Technically, the update tool recognize the (game) files as long as you keep them in your home folder and not in your "Game" directory. As soon as you move them from Home folder to your Game directory the update tool will re-download the full game again. Same goes for players who deleted all low quality videos from "www" folder.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Exactly what you said.. BS, he should know inside out how to do that considering I've wasted lots of posts trying to explain him how to do it.... And it still hurt... :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Oh I remeber Bruno as well... he's still the best :KEK: What I meant was literally BACKUP... this game doesn't have any :LOL: I " guess " he means the saved states but what does that have to do with backup ?!? :oops::rolleyes::unsure: Oh and btw : the answer lies in the OP of course :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Where is android version?
In your dreams ! :p Look around
Apparently not here.
Apparently it is indeed here... made a spare from it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh I remeber Bruno as well... he's still the best :KEK: What I meant was literally BACKUP... this game doesn't have any :LOL: I " guess " he means the saved states but what does that have to do with backup ?!? :oops::rolleyes::unsure: Oh and btw : the answer lies in the OP of course :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Our french "friend" is not a master in english nor with technicalities, and for him the backup are the save for us "normal" users...;):D:KEK:
I mean, I had to explain what OP stand for not too long ago to another noodle, how much would you bet Bruno doesn't know what OP means?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes