evanripper

Jul 28, 2017
How come every previous MC is such a dick? In the previous games they were all gung-ho about getting help from people but now in every new game they are such distrustful d-bags? Seriously it's annoying having to come to like a character then in the next game they turn out complete opposite to when we played him.

strategos323

Jan 21, 2018
The instructions for mac should be added to the OP, this thread gets too many replies and they get lost after a little time. I don't play on mac but there are many people asking all the time.

Edit: found them for anyone interested
View attachment 2256044
HI
First thanks a lot for these instructions. It's very clear and simple.
I did this and i launch the game easily (it's just slower)
But after a few minutes , i have regularly problem because it misses some images(see image). And it tried to load the image and it doesn't work so i am blocked
I downloaded the mac version V51113 and the update win only 57011.
But i didn't donwloaded the previous.

Did i made something wrong ?

If someone can help me thanks a lot by advance.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
HI
First thanks a lot for these instructions. It's very clear and simple.
I did this and i launch the game easily (it's just slower)
But after a few minutes , i have regularly problem because it misses some images(see image). And it tried to load the image and it doesn't work so i am blocked
I downloaded the mac version V51113 and the update win only 57011.
But i didn't donwloaded the previous.

Did i made something wrong ?

If someone can help me thanks a lot by advance.
Well yes you did wrong, rpgm games need to be updated regularly without skipping a single update or they will not function correctly if they missing files, if you skipped ones there's your problem.
At this point you need to download the full PC version 57011 and get the www folder name it app.nw and put it inside the resources folder replacing the old one inside with it.

Reactions: vimmers

strategos323

Jan 21, 2018
Well yes you did wrong, rpgm games need to be updated regularly without skipping a single update or they will not function correctly if they missing files, if you skipped ones there's your problem.
At this point you need to download the full PC version 57011 and get the www folder name it app.nw and put it inside the resources folder replacing the old one inside with it.

ok i will try that
thanks a lot

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Can anyone tell me should i replace the files in game with latest v57011 or should i must wait for cheat mod to be updated also.. currently i think the cheat mod is v55 something. Just wanted to know if the game will crash/error if i update the game with old cheat mod version.
I have applied cheat mod to the game.

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
How come every previous MC is such a dick? In the previous games they were all gung-ho about getting help from people but now in every new game they are such distrustful d-bags? Seriously it's annoying having to come to like a character then in the next game they turn out complete opposite to when we played him.
You mean between updates or between actual games (Lust Epidemic/ToN)? What does "every previous MC" mean? Can't say I ever really bonded with MC's in NLT games, they're always a bit silly which I feel fits the light hearted style of the games

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
Can anyone tell me should i replace the files in game with latest v57011 or should i must wait for cheat mod to be updated also.. currently i think the cheat mod is v55 something. Just wanted to know if the game will crash/error if i update the game with old cheat mod version.
I have applied cheat mod to the game.
If you want to play now don't use the cheat mode otherwise wait for it to be updated.

Reactions: Not_1_Fan

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Stepbro's I'm stuck, can anyone point me in the right direction - "use the weed killer near the mansion" is my current objective. Apparently I'm still missing some bush but I can't find anything else in the front or backyard

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
Did you find Erica; I've searched everywhere in the mansion, and she's not there.
Really? For me she was standing in the first room after entering, talking to Lillian. She will then go upstairs to change clothes after which you can find her at Heather's home.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 232 Votes