Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn I never thought that Lilian is also a lunatic , shame I see her as the most attractive in woman in the game

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Is there an incest patch that works with the current update?
No but once it is done they may apply a incest patch. Not sure they will but their other 2 games had incest. Someone said that creating an incest patch right now would be to much work because of how often the game updates. So all the people facepalming this person should facepalm your self.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No but once it is done they may apply a incest patch. Not sure they will but their other 2 games had incest. Someone said that creating an incest patch right now would be to much work because of how often the game updates. So all the people facepalming this person should facepalm your self.
Good advice, doubt any1 will do it though

Jul 22, 2019
Really? For me she was standing in the first room after entering, talking to Lillian. She will then go upstairs to change clothes after which you can find her at Heather's home.
She's nowhere to be found. The Oracle says, "Perhaps Erica would like to come to the party too." There's green arrows other Heather's House and the Farm and Lillian is standing alone in the front room of the mansion. Searched Heather's house and she's not there either.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod is made with great love and care by utilising cutting-edge technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation to greatly enhance the look and improve the quality of the game's animations.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Note:
How do you get the videos -l.mp4 all in one? or do I have to delete them one by one in the folder?

Jun 5, 2022
This appeared in the latest Weekly Report:

"Development has begun on a new engine for the next game in the series. We're aiming for 1440p resolution with an optional low-quality mode that is half-res for those with lower end hardware. There's a lot that needs to go into the development, but as we do it, we'll also be looking at ways to enhance Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order to 1440p (or close to it) as well."

I wonder what the "new engine" is? Unity? C4? Something else? Not RPG Maker presumably. And also how many NLT Media gamers have hardware capable of displaying 1440p images? Judging by the number of those pirating their games, too poor or tight-fisted to pay for them, not that many I imagine. :ROFLMAO:

Jun 5, 2022
She's nowhere to be found. The Oracle says, "Perhaps Erica would like to come to the party too." There's green arrows other Heather's House and the Farm and Lillian is standing alone in the front room of the mansion. Searched Heather's house and she's not there either.
Try going to the apartments where Erica lives.

Dec 15, 2022
It's will be good that this PDF walkthrough will be update everytime to the main page, I prefer PDF more than web version (y)
I like the pictures, it's more clearly. But then I only use the website to see if and what I missed, what else is the fun. And okay it took me a while to find the box in the lower right part of the farm, but that's the fun of playing...

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod is made with great love and care by utilising cutting-edge technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation to greatly enhance the look and improve the quality of the game's animations.

View attachment 1633618

Instructions:

Note:
Now, it's not update to 57011

Reactions: Justfindmyway

Justfindmyway

Jan 21, 2022

View attachment 1633618

Instructions:

Note:
pLs update

zamgasm

Dec 4, 2021
How do you get the videos -l.mp4 all in one? or do I have to delete them one by one in the folder?
This is what I did to make it quick and easy. If you're on Windows, navigate to the movies directory, hold shift + right click inside the folder and open Windows Powershell. Then just paste this command in and press enter.

get-childitem | where-object {$_.Name -like "*-l*"} | foreach ($_) {remove-item $_.fullname}

Reactions: Radian_47

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Really? Is that your help for my request?
I feel guilty for making you try so Hard to answer my post.:cautious:
I don't see the problem here, I did what Omnikuken suggested, and I found your answer in less than 15 seconds.

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes