lucs_santos

Nov 30, 2021
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Note:
Thank you for the update

Reactions: Viggy

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
Question! I know this may have been answered in this thread already, but seeing how it's sitting on Page 775 already and search can be janky at times, I'd thought I'd ask directly. :)

My question is - how much of ToN's story and characters have made it to TGO? I don't mind spoilers since I've jumped ahead and seen the ending. Is it minimal and more cameo-like, like Lust Epidemic's characters in ToN? Or is it a full continuation of the cliff-hanger left by the end of ToN?

Recently just started playing Treasure of Nadia, and holy heck it's a legitimate H-game. I'm 60% of the way through but very much looking forward to getting to The Genesis Order. NLT-Media has shot up to my top developer list with just a single game, and I can't wait to get to this one!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Question! I know this may have been answered in this thread already, but seeing how it's sitting on Page 775 already and search can be janky at times, I'd thought I'd ask directly. :)

My question is - how much of ToN's story and characters have made it to TGO? I don't mind spoilers since I've jumped ahead and seen the ending. Is it minimal and more cameo-like, like Lust Epidemic's characters in ToN? Or is it a full continuation of the cliff-hanger left by the end of ToN?

Recently just started playing Treasure of Nadia, and holy heck it's a legitimate H-game. I'm 60% of the way through but very much looking forward to getting to The Genesis Order. NLT-Media has shot up to my top developer list with just a single game, and I can't wait to get to this one!
3 so far (and pretty late into the story). They also don't do much (yet)
Has the dev given an estimate for when the game will be finished?
Basic math could answer yourself

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dahotshot

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's version is v57xxxxx, meaning 57% finished, you can guess if it's close to an end...
And why do you answer ME this ? :p :KEK: I guess you wanted to post this answer to the one who ASKED the question... :LOL: Besides... at the initial release ( v.02 ) we are pretty close to the end with 2 years and a couple of months to go :p

Dec 15, 2022
And why do you answer ME this ? :p :KEK: I guess you wanted to post this answer to the one who ASKED the question... :LOL: Besides... at the initial release ( v.02 ) we are pretty close to the end with 2 years and a couple of months to go :p
Damn, something went wrong, I did press reply on his post, but before that on your post.

2 years is fine, meaning I still have 2 years of fun...

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
does not start, black background on pc
did you download the update only or the full version?

Recommend downloading Full version 1st. then patching with updates after that or just downloading full version each and every time.

3.70 star(s) 232 Votes