nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Does anyone know what the issue is with saved game states? After downloading the new version, will the old saves be compatible?

Alexpuja

Nov 9, 2017
Save Location:
SPOILER

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

next time look in OP=first post before asking
also read FAQ/Save Files
My phone is rooted, but i can't find the folder Screenshot_20230113-190758_Evolution_X_Launcher.png

ffahriza

Jun 4, 2021
Mega
That's the bugfixed version but it's not a complete fix... and it's for Linux... which can be also applied for any other ( Win - Mac ) versions... but fair warning !!! Do it properly ( merge www to www ) or else you fuck up you own game !
thanks!

mupingbew

Mar 29, 2020
Guys can you help me? I should invite Erica and Hannah to come a party but i can't find Erica and talk to Hannah is not everting happen. 1673620684762.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's in android data... but seriously rooted phone or not anybody can root their phone if they want to... I guess they just don't know how or could care less to learn it how :LOL: If you played Treasure of Nadia they use the same path :p
From not knowing how to copy/paste 2 folders together to asking randos to root their phone, this won't end well

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
From not knowing how to copy/paste 2 folders together to asking randos to root their phone, this won't end well
Well it's not like they do go wrong with the right tool :LOL: Anyhow it's not like I asked them to do it I just am fascinated by how people are still hung up on shits like rooted or not :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

Qtypical98

Dec 24, 2021
Does anyone have the official NLT android release of v53121? I haven't installed the subsequent updates yet as to not break my game. Since there isn't any official statement on progression through release versions, I'd rather not start over if the game corrupts. Also there aren't a lot of Android users to weigh in with their experiences, mostly PC players. Thanks

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone have the official NLT android release of v53121? I haven't installed the subsequent updates yet as to not break my game. Since there isn't any official statement on progression through release versions, I'd rather not start over if the game corrupts. Also there aren't a lot of Android users to weigh in with their experiences, mostly PC players. Thanks
Not to break your game ?!? :oops::rolleyes::WaitWhat: Android ( official ) releases are stand alones so download the one in the OP

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
This version have full bugs, can solve this please? And in nude patch, the sister canot stay naked this for me is bug too can solve this too? I thanks in this time

3.70 star(s) 231 Votes