HooD_29

Jan 10, 2023
Hi,

I've a problem in the quest "Ella & Erica". The black screen appear after i give the double dildo to Ella, when the scene in bedroom start, i've blackscreen. Anyone have a fix for this ? the probleme is known ?
I'm on windows and i try tu put Low quality graphics doesn't work.

Thank's

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi,

I've a problem in the quest "Ella & Erica". The black screen appear after i give the double dildo to Ella, when the scene in bedroom start, i've blackscreen. Anyone have a fix for this ? the probleme is known ?

Thank's
Download full version from the OP ( v.57011 ) and you'll be fine

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Hi,

Thank's
It's the moment, when the big nude black man steps in front of the camera very close to it. So you just can see his ass very close. With ultra high quality graphis you should see his ass hairs. Just wait ten more minutes for him to go away!

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's the moment, when the big nude black man steps in front of the camera very close to it. So you just can see his ass very close. With ultra high quality graphis you should see his ass hairs. Just wait ten more minutes for him to go away!
It's either him or that PNG dude, they must be working together

Leonk9

May 26, 2020
Does anybody know what's a "skyrise" is? Unfortunately the Oracle is completely pointless since it likes to speak for riddles (to artificially elongate the gametime) thus it's giving away pointless "infos" I've been stuck at that "there is something behind security in the skyrise" and considering that skyrise is a fancy word for "elevator" that doesn't help much.
Go to channel 4, go to kimberly's office door, you can see the red button there in the right corner of the door...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Where folder save file?? View attachment 2307241
Save Location:
SPOILER

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

next time look in OP=first post before asking
also read FAQ/Save Files

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Since it won't show the reply or quote or whatever, I am asking StoLzZ post #9145
I downloaded your save to get back to where I was before quicker but also don't want to miss anything. Where in the walkthrough is the 28% 13hrs 45mins save start, can you help?

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl
3.70 star(s) 232 Votes