K_dreamer

Jan 30, 2021
Hello! I didn't download the previous update. should I just download the current or should i search for the missing one?

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
There isn't MC's mom. Not in original game and Ipatch is completely pointless and out of date.
If you mean Heater, than yes, she have content.
If you mean Carol, than yes, she have content.
If you mean Nellie, than yes, she have content.
If you mean Andrea, than yes, she have content, but we did not know yet if she is mother.
If you mean Madalyn - mom superior, than yes, she have but no fuck content.

Edited typos on Cabin Fever request.
Pretty sure Andrea said she has a kid

Also damn Heather we were so close

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
MEGA links are available again for compressed... though I don't recommend it... this was already on the menu not to fuck around with the original structure :rolleyes:

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
MEGA links are available again for compressed... though I don't recommend it... this was already on the menu not to fuck around with the original structure :rolleyes:
how else are you supposed to download if not the compressed? mega only allows 4-5 gb of DL per day and it's 6gb...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
how else are you supposed to download if not the compressed? mega only allows 4-5 gb of DL per day and it's 6gb...
There are alternates...
0c302c102e76a4a07174119ff1943d1a3facc03426e65be2925006119695fdf7a.gif
...besides NOW it came to mind you would like to play it ?!? :oops: Back to alternates OR use your wits and overcome such a simple obstacle as 5GB restriction...

But if you read the thread we were talking about this with another compressor... it's not heathy to change the game structure or rip out stuffs from it... ;) As you can also see the many compressed error posts... ( they are not really errors but a noodle will noodle )

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
There are alternates...
View attachment 2317354
...besides NOW it came to mind you would like to play it ?!? :oops: Back to alternates OR use your wits and overcome such a simple obstacle as 5GB restriction...

But if you read the thread we were talking about this with another compressor... it's not heathy to change the game structure or rip out stuffs from it... ;) As you can also see the many compressed error posts... ( they are not really errors but a noodle will noodle )
Idk about all of that, it either works or it doesn't 50/50 chance.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Idk about all of that, it either works or it doesn't 50/50 chance.
So here is the deal... it's not really 50/50 chance... it's 100% of success and or fail ! You make your decision with one version you gotta stick to it... that this game is compressed by a shitload of folks is a guarantee for failure :p It's best to learn how to do it ( there are help here on F95 ) and do it for yourself... granted once you have to download the regular full version ( but why not start it up when it get's the get go more than a year ago ? ) and afterwards downloading the regular update only files... and on success make a crunched one :whistle: Takes time and effort ;)

viainable

Jan 20, 2020
The Genesis Order [v.59012] Compressed
My first attempt at this sort of thing, so let me know if you have any issues.

Win: Original - 6.3GB, Compressed - 860MB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Win (Low Quality): Original - 6.3GB, Compressed - 860MB
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
For those who had black screen problem with compressed version, apparently the game required both normal & low version of "logo.mp4"(on www/movies/) to work. so what i did is make a copy of that & renaming it to "logo-l.mp4". works on mine

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
For those who had black screen problem with compressed version, apparently the game required both normal & low version of "logo.mp4"(on www/movies/) to work. so what i did is make a copy of that & renaming it to "logo-l.mp4". works on mine
I've updated the compressed versions to have this included now, should work fine. Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 231 Votes