Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I've updated the compressed versions to have this included now, should work fine. Thanks!
The question from me to you now is, was it necessary to split the game into two versions (High Res and Low Res) to save 400mb?
In the end the users had problems and you the work that would have been unnecessary.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Pro tip: Use something like a vpn. I have heard that you can bypass download limits with it.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
As far as I know that can be a double edged sword... some VPNs provide only 1GB bandwith... but if you instead of VPN use..... :KEK: Seriously it's not that hard :LOL:

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
I have downloaded full compression v59 ( DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings) but when I run the game It give me Black screen.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
As far as I know that can be a double edged sword... some VPNs provide only 1GB bandwith... but if you instead of VPN use..... :KEK: Seriously it's not that hard :LOL:
I know that there are several methods, should only be a small hint for him:LOL:. You should also not use a free vpn, then it also works with the bandwidth;).

• Hey there
Reactions: sixart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Options are options and having alternates to dim down the hit on resources is great.
Thank you both for making the effort of trimming this game to reach more players.
I've updated the compressed versions to have this included now, should work fine. Thanks!
The question from me to you now is, was it necessary to split the game into two versions (High Res and Low Res) to save 400mb?
In the end the users had problems and you the work that would have been unnecessary.
Game oN.

Jun 5, 2022
NLT_Logo.png Weekly Report
WRImage.png

We've just completed the 28th chapter of The Genesis Order but a new chapter is already well underway! In today's chapter you may have noticed a new scene filter. Finally you can sort the scenes you want to play!

In the next chapter there will be all new sexy scenes with one very horny girl getting her wish during an unusual bonding experience, a search for answers leads to something fun, and serious work leads to some after-hours celebrations.

It's been a great start to 2023! I look forward to completing The Genesis Order later this year as well as sharing details about the upcoming 2024 game!

Thank you all for the support that makes all of this possible!

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
There isn't MC's mom. Not in original game and Ipatch is completely pointless and out of date.
If you mean Heater, than yes, she have content.
If you mean Carol, than yes, she have content.
If you mean Nellie, than yes, she have content.
If you mean Andrea, than yes, she have content, but we did not know yet if she is mother.
If you mean Madalyn - mom superior, than yes, she have but no fuck content.

Edited typos on Cabin Fever request.
What about about the Egyptian "Mom".

Can we have sex with (all of) them?

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Good Question (y)
It's not that difficult for me to do anyways, it's just another file to upload and get links for. And the way I've done it I can use the official update only files going forward. I just like to do things well first time round :WeSmart:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Good Question (y)
It's not that difficult for me to do anyways, it's just another file to upload and get links for. And the way I've done it I can use the official update only files going forward. I just like to do things well first time round :WeSmart:
Hope you find any error in the meantime, otherwise you drag the errors further and further along.
The best thing you could actually do is to provide a package that restores any removed file.
Believe me, the effort to restore this destroyed structure and make sure that the updates only do not access other deleted files is too great.
Some people can't even manage to install updates only.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Evil Judy was pretty hot, but I can't help but feel robbed that the Toma Lelo didn't activate with god-tier trio Chloe-Hannah-Ella.

Reactions: pizdurina
3.70 star(s) 231 Votes