Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
NTL should stop putting IDIOTIC story suggestions like "is there anything else you need to craft" DAFAQ DOES THAT MEAN?
Damn I hate them so much, the need to dilute the gameplay in order to get more "gametime played" with confusing walkthroughs has to be fraud in some ways.
Since it's been unplayable for 4 updates now, any news on the complete save?
You mean every1 else except you has been fine for the last 4 updates, so no need for a save that's already in the thread/OP ? I'd go for skill issue, but that doesn't seem right. Still a you problem though

Reactions: TheRavenUK
Sep 26, 2018
You mean every1 else except you has been fine for the last 4 updates, so no need for a save that's already in the thread/OP ? I'd go for skill issue, but that doesn't seem right. Still a you problem though
The latest save update from link is from like... 5 updates ago? (Which is not surprising considering you either follow an external walkthrough which kills the immersion completely or you literally can't progress)

Reactions: Billclinton911

Eddie78

Nov 7, 2021
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-15
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 59012
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Mac (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Update Only:
Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints - Fan Sig 2 - Pinup Gallery 4K -
Scenes Player

indubarbie thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
If u wouldve děláte the sex scenes ND made it into 3rd person adventure , shooter,horror genre for pc abbout releasing an Angel who has location of evil forces a story abbout defeating the devil this could be very big game freeroam car driving this game could be very big if u do it in the right way could deff become something big

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If u wouldve děláte the sex scenes ND made it into 3rd person adventure , shooter,horror genre for pc abbout releasing an Angel who has location of evil forces a story abbout defeating the devil this could be very big game freeroam car driving this game could be very big if u do it in the right way could deff become something big
Was that supposed to make sense ? At all ? It kinda hurt trying to read

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone have V57011 update-only file for windows? Or knows where I can get it?
First question : yes :p
Second question : yes :p..... but it's none of our business where you actually get it from :LOL:

Why don't you use the search ? :oops::rolleyes:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
First question : yes :p
Second question : yes :p..... but it's none of our business where you actually get it from :LOL:

Why don't you use the search ? :oops::rolleyes:
Whoever can answer that just nuked 1/2 the thread and fixed most of it for the coming year+

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
NTL should stop putting IDIOTIC story suggestions like "is there anything else you need to craft" DAFAQ DOES THAT MEAN?
Damn I hate them so much, the need to dilute the gameplay in order to get more "gametime played" with confusing walkthroughs has to be fraud in some ways.
I know somebody else who keeps making "IDIOTIC suggestion". You cn see him in the mirror.

You think it's NTLs responsibility / fault because YOU are confused by walkthrus they didn't even create?

Because you can't play the game with a walkthru?

It's NTL's fault?

In what way is this "fraud"? What did they promise and fail to deliver on? If you are suggesting it's financial fraud tell me, how money have you handed over to NTL for this game?

Thought so!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I know somebody else who keeps making "IDIOTIC suggestion". You cn see him in the mirror.

You think it's NTLs responsibility / fault because YOU are confused by walkthrus they didn't even create?

Because you can't play the game with a walkthru?

It's NTL's fault?

In what way is this "fraud"? What did they promise and fail to deliver on? If you are suggesting it's financial fraud tell me, how money have you handed over to NTL for this game?

Thought so!
This all raised a very serious question though... who the fuck is NTL ?!? :oops:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Still no Aunt Sara. Bad, very bad, a real pisser. However it appears that I was correct about Evie and the demon world/women beyond the rift*.

From NLT Patreon blog:
________________________________________________________________________​
Probie67
I hope I'm not straying too far off topic, but I want to ask: is there any chance that Evie, from ToN, will be included again in some chapter? I miss her a bit. Well, either that or Arianna becoming a bit more "earthy", if what I ask is not possible.... Thanks.
NLT
Evie lives in a place that is accessible in TGO (under the mansion). Just sayin

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So maybe a reprise for the Evie character from Treasure of Nadia in The Genesis Order is on the way? Which will please some although not as much as a cameo by Aunt Sara as a non playable character during the last 41% of the game :cry: would please me and give me a boost. :love: We shall see what we shall see including, hopefully, a good bit more of the demon world.

*"The demon women on the other side of the rift possessed features reminiscent of Soul Crystal demoness Evie, from ToN, which makes me wonder if she will reappear in cameo in TGO at some point"

Last edited:

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
I have a problem with "booty call". Some people don't appear. In fact only Erica, Hannah and Ella can appear with paper and outfit.
Do you have this problem, and if yes how resolve it ??

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
hello
I have a problem with "booty call". Some people don't appear. In fact only Erica, Hannah and Ella can appear with paper and outfit.
Do you have this problem, and if yes how resolve it ??
Lemme guess... compressed version... and the missing files... :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 231 Votes