sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't tell me you haven't found this question a little bit strange since the game explains it right there right then what you have to do :KEK: The boots and handbags are just a business idea... money money money :p:LOL:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Don't tell me you haven't found this question a little bit strange since the game explains it right there right then what you have to do :KEK: The boots and handbags are just a business idea... money money money :p:LOL:
The game is meh, I play it for the animations, which are good :HideThePain:. The hints are vague sometime, I had lot of people ask where is skyrise on my youtube, where it clearly means channel 4, I came here and saw the same question repeated; I forgot people don't read :KEK:
I didn't know you were so strongly religious.
It's a bit unusual in these places. :WeSmart:
Hahaha, yeah I am a bit religious, just not in this context :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The game is meh, I play it for the animations, which are good :HideThePain:. The hints are vague sometime, I had lot of people ask where is skyrise on my youtube, where it clearly means channel 4, I came here and saw the same question repeated; I forgot people don't read :KEK:

Hahaha, yeah I am a bit religious, just not in this context :KEK:
Wonder what skyrise means... :unsure: Oh wait !!! Instead of looking it up ( coz I obviously don't know :p ) let me pester everyone everywhere with this shit :devilish:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

I have a strange feeling that many of those folks on your channel and here on F95 coincide :p And if they are only about the lewd stuff guess helping out should stop completely....... :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes: the game is meh !!! ??? :oops::p

Into NLTs headquaters !!! :mad::mad::mad:
peeporiot.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Your meme was from Airplane!

Are you over Rio Grande yet?
Sure... but that scene was a direct joke to slawa... besides " don't call me Shirley " and later " you gotta stop calling me Shirley " are from LN because HE get's called Shirley / Surely ( the second user who said " Don't call him Shirley " refers to LNs answer not mine ) and Petzl later made it about me... :WaitWhat:

Anyways if it's for your amusement then call me Aunt Sara from now on... not much sense will it make tho :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Wonder what skyrise means... :unsure: Oh wait !!! Instead of looking it up ( coz I obviously don't know :p ) let me pester everyone everywhere with this shit :devilish:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

I have a strange feeling that many of those folks on your channel and here on F95 coincide :p And if they are only about the lewd stuff guess helping out should stop completely.......:rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek: the game is meh !!! ??? :oops::p

Into NLTs headquaters !!! :mad::mad::mad:
View attachment 2324656
Hahaha, that's okay I make videos about this game since I follow this dev from his comics I think :unsure: & yeah, the audience is the same, which I'm glad for :HideThePain:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

DarkinKayn

Sep 15, 2020
Can anyone share the file img/pictures/GUI-ITEM-Mace.png ?

I downloaded the update only folder and it seems to be missing that file.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can anyone share the file img/pictures/GUI-ITEM-Mace.png ?

I downloaded the update only folder and it seems to be missing that file.
Of course it's missing it... it's not part of v.59012 :p So while you are at it canvass your " game " what it might be missing :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 231 Votes