oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
how i make money in this game ? the game say i need to sell artifacts but where i can find them

Mostly by wandering round wilderness areas (Forrest, woods behind Farm and Mansion), sometimes at the docks. Coins also can be found in some of those areas as well as in front of the Police Station, Jon’s Warehouse, Ray’s farm, Heather’s Home and Wilkes Mansion. If you need money, the game usually has a quest that offers a reward, speak to the NPC and Oracle for clues.

You sell artefacts to Jon at his Warehouse

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Eve Cathedral > Enter > Go forward > click on the gargoyle in the top right

I may have gone blind but I can't find the gargoyle. Anyone help me?

Dec 15, 2022
Eve Cathedral > Enter > Go forward > click on the gargoyle in the top right

I may have gone blind but I can't find the gargoyle. Anyone help me?
* Eve Catedral (one on the right)

* Eve Cathedral -> Enter -> Go Left (one left of the door)

* Eve Catedral -> Enter-> Go Left -> Left Door -> Down Stairs -> Left -> Down -> over the water to the left (no you have one next to the stairs)

Those are the only 3 I can find there...

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Started playing, first impressions the writing isnt bad, i am actually reading the dialogue so far but will see if it stays that way. So, enjoyable script for now

Kulli69

Feb 5, 2021
I seem to be stuck, I'm supposed to get nails from the mansion for the stun gun, but whenever I try to get to the mansion the police drrive me away. Is there another way to get there? Or something I need to do first?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I seem to be stuck, I'm supposed to get nails from the mansion for the stun gun, but whenever I try to get to the mansion the police drrive me away. Is there another way to get there? Or something I need to do first?
Come from the rear through the forest ................................

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well when in doubt cry for help, instead of trying to look if there's a solution... or a walkthrough, maybe...:KEK: :KEK:
What I mean is... this specific " problem " can't really be a problem since this one is a story scene where the game even explains what you have to do... unless ofc you play fast forward you don't see anything like this and can guess what you have to do ( not that it's the riddle of the century anyways :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: )

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What I mean is... this specific " problem " can't really be a problem since this one is a story scene where the game even explains what you have to do... unless ofc you play fast forward you don't see anything like this and can guess what you have to do ( not that it's the riddle of the century anyways :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: )
I wouldn't be so sure that many know they need to read the text ( instead of going full FF) before coming here crying they can't solve something, or else we wouldn't see things like that....:sneaky: :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wouldn't be so sure that many know they need to read the text ( instead of going full FF) before coming here crying they can't solve something, or else we wouldn't see things like that....:sneaky: :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this matter nothing surprizes me... but I find it really funny when a noodle asks a question and it turns out this question is actually the answer to his question :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Pretty hard to pull that one off :p

PS: I don't get that hand gesture... whatever it's supposed to be :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes