Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
In this matter nothing surprizes me... but I find it really funny when a noodle asks a question and it turns out this question is actually the answer to his question :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Pretty hard to pull that one off :p

PS: I don't get that hand gesture... whatever it's supposed to be :ROFLMAO:
Yep, we shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I'm sure they will surprises us again with even more dumber questions, it's just a matter of time... :sneaky: :KEK:

Ah, the gif was just me snickering at the noodles, don't mind it...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep, we shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I'm sure they will surprises us again with even more dumber questions, it's just a matter of time... :sneaky: :KEK:

Ah, the gif was just me snickering at the noodles, don't mind it...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If it comes up to snickering there is only one major player in the " game "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
yeah, i am t 8% progression now and I have to say this game is best ntl production ever. The script, the scenes, the progression, while sometimes silly it just goes seamlessly and isn't as cringy. Treasure of Nadia doesn't compare to this. And most importantly William is a normal relatable dude with normal character model. Henry on the other hand looked like a cunt and acted like a cunt from the beginning to the end in ToN. In retrospect ToN wasn't very enjoyable because MC was just acting like a retarded horny teenager. William is more toned down. Also other female characters aren't too absurd somehow, feel more genuine as opposed to at least half of ToN main cast which felt extremely forced. Also the face mimics has also been finally polished, it's noticeable improvement.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If the MC is wearing the Police uniform (disguise), the basketball game is not available. Earlier in the game, if he is wearing his regular clothes, then the basketball will be on the floor.
There was even a note of this before you engaged that story part...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh man, that's so far in the end of the game, he should have had the basket ball a long time ago...
Yup... but as I mentioned before you get fired the game warns you about this... ;) So why get this epiphany when it's already said and done ? :ROFLMAO:

Jun 5, 2022
NLT_Logo.png WEEKLY REPORT

1.png
Coming next week is a new chapter of The Genesis Order! What happens after an impromptu interview on the Channel 4 set? What about the girls at the church? Perhaps there are secrets to discover. This new chapter will feature some unique mix-ups with three new sexy scenes, a new profile, and a new Kamasutra page.

Coming soon to Discord will be bracket wars! What is that, you ask? The girls of the NLT universe will be competing to see who comes out on top in various fun categories! The winner will get a unique pinup! Don't forget to join Discord to cast your vote! More info about the event coming soon.

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week
!

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
View attachment 2332584 WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2332586
Coming next week is a new chapter of The Genesis Order! What happens after an impromptu interview on the Channel 4 set? What about the girls at the church? Perhaps there are secrets to discover. This new chapter will feature some unique mix-ups with three new sexy scenes, a new profile, and a new Kamasutra page.

Coming soon to Discord will be bracket wars! What is that, you ask? The girls of the NLT universe will be competing to see who comes out on top in various fun categories! The winner will get a unique pinup! Don't forget to join Discord to cast your vote! More info about the event coming soon.

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week
!
Oh wow it's the EGirl's turn

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes