Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I see people just skipping text, in my walkthrough comments, there were a few people who didn't knew who Arianna was :BootyTime:
But... That's... Nevermind, I really don't understand why these people don't just look directly at the videos in the www folder if they just want to fap.
I mean maybe it's not the most memorable game ever, but the dialogues are funny and the story is entertaining enough... Man that's...sad...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But... That's... Nevermind, I really don't understand why these people don't just look directly at the videos in the www folder if they just want to fap.
I mean maybe it's not the most memorable game ever, but the dialogues are funny and the story is entertaining enough... Man that's...sad...
Cheer up... :cry:
:KEK:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The game is a little bit funny but I sometimes feel that dialogues are stretched too much, in game 2 -> the update size was almost 25-30 minutes, having the same amount of sex scenes that were 3, in this game, the number of sex scenes per update remains the same but the dialogues are stretched a lot more, the game feels 45-50 minutes longer because of the dialogues, a lot of dialogues feel forced and drag it way more than it should.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The game is a little bit funny but I sometimes feel that dialogues are stretched too much, in game 2 -> the update size was almost 25-30 minutes, having the same amount of sex scenes that were 3, in this game, the number of sex scenes per update remains the same but the dialogues are stretched a lot more, the game feels 45-50 minutes longer because of the dialogues, a lot of dialogues feel forced and drag it way more than it should.
Or is it the fappy fappy time that got stretched ? :eek: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Agreed, it was better at the start, with these last updates I noticed that some parts are a little bit stretched out and too longs, NLT should try to find a better balance, though it's not always simple. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Echbert and DD69-1

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Agreed, it was better at the start, with these last updates I noticed that some parts are a little bit stretched out and too longs, NLT should try to find a better balance, though it's not always simple. :)
Actually it is... taking into account that how many disregard the story completely the game can be butchered seriously... nothing would be lost since not too many care :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Or is it the fappy fappy time that got stretched ? :eek: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
No :KEK:, it's definitely the dialogues, this update was huge as well... just my 2 cents :HideThePain:
Balancing is always hard, can't wait to see how NLT handles it :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Or NLT can just give us more Melissa scenes and KS pages. Modern problems require modern solutions. :Kappa:
ROTFL! I reached my reactions limit!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
P.S. I wouldn't say no to that...:sneaky::KEK:
Actually it is... taking into account that how many disregard the story completely the game can be butchered seriously... nothing would be lost since not too many care :cry:
Well as I said that's a pity, I find the story interesting enough, I would dare to say I almost prefer TGO to TON at this point
Now I wait the wrath of TON's fans on me... :whistle: :KEK:

No :KEK:, it's definitely the dialogues, this update was huge as well... just my 2 cents :HideThePain:

Balancing is always hard, can't wait to see how NLT handles it :cool:
Yep, I'm curious to see what this new update will bring..;)(y)

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
Treasure of Nadia is all ready finished a year or so back, If you only now play it. You can choose yourself, genesis order is at 59%, with updates every 2 weeks, I would suggest within a year it would be finished...

Whatever makes you tick is fine, I would say...
thank you for a concise answer

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes