RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
hello i need some help i downloaded a save file and i tried to booty call carol and i cant call her i also went to scene player and i cant play the newer scenes also several of my items are invisible in my inventory what can i do to fix this thanks

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hello i need some help i downloaded a save file and i tried to booty call carol and i cant call her i also went to scene player and i cant play the newer scenes also several of my items are invisible in my inventory what can i do to fix this thanks
Get rid of that save and replay everything yourself

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
Get rid of that save and replay everything yourself
ah i see thanks alot, i was playing the game from zero yesterday did alot of progress but today decided to put the incest patch, i think that patch broke my game cuz the file i had yesterday all the items in my inventory were invisible so i started a new game but can't continue further since after erica calls me that she's going to my house i can't continue since it says that the chapter is complete but yesterday once she called she went to my house right away and i was able to play but after installing patch things went south for me

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ah i see thanks alot, i was playing the game from zero yesterday did alot of progress but today decided to put the incest patch, i think that patch broke my game cuz the file i had yesterday all the items in my inventory were invisible so i started a new game but can't continue further since after erica calls me that she's going to my house i can't continue since it says that the chapter is complete but yesterday once she called she went to my house right away and i was able to play but after installing patch things went south for me
If you put a "patch" and it fucked your game, you'll also need to nuke the entire game folder, on top of your save and download everything anew before restarting your playthrough. Then stay away from anything not the main game files for the next ~year and you should be ok

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
If you put a "patch" and it fucked your game, you'll also need to nuke the entire game folder, on top of your save and download everything anew before restarting your playthrough. Then stay away from anything not the main game files for the next ~year and you should be ok
perfect thanks alot my guy, im redownloading the game again hopefully i can play it like yesterday first timer here playing it, story is interesting, i hope after erica calls me that she's going to my crib i dont get screwed over again and go to hints to say that the chapter is over

SwiftPint

Jul 11, 2019
perfect thanks alot my guy, im redownloading the game again hopefully i can play it like yesterday first timer here playing it, story is interesting, i hope after erica calls me that she's going to my crib i dont get screwed over again and go to hints to say that the chapter is over
this walkthrough will help:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You must also delete whole save folder in appdata.

vp8396

Oct 2, 2019
as of v59 how many gargoyles have you guys managed to activate? my count is 7 ( the walkthrough has me confused)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not the secretary garbage again ........ It was a dead meme last year, and it's now trying to make a comeback

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes