sinaloa123

Jan 24, 2023
Should be or in Ella's apartment or in Hannah's room at the farm, I don't remember exactly so, try both.

You need to go to Tasha's shop, get some ammunitions from Nellie and use your machine gun against it.
I've gone there, nellie isnt there, I also don't even have a machinegun?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've gone there, nellie isnt there, I also don't even have a machinegun?
If you still don't have the machine gun you can't find Nellie there.
At this point you need to look at the wt, these things happened before this last update so I don't want to mislead you with my shitty memory, look at the Harem Hero's WT on youtube, it's the most complete and it will help you get all the steps correctly. :)

sinaloa123

Jan 24, 2023
If you still don't have the machine gun you can't find Nellie there.
At this point you need to look at the wt, these things happened before this last update so I don't want to mislead you with my shitty memory, look at the Harem Hero's WT on youtube, it's the most complete and it will help you get all the steps correctly. :)
Yeah thats the thing, I watched it and he doesn't have the glow like I did, he carried on with fixing the roof

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah thats the thing, I watched it and he doesn't have the glow like I did, he carried on with fixing the roof
Fixing the leak on the roof happened long ago, the red flame on the roof is for this last update, and for solving that you should have retrieved the machine gun to kill Duncan's thugs, so you need to look at the previous WT parts.
Another help could be from the Mejoress's one it's good and you can look what you're missing ( machine gun apart), it's linked in the OP in the FAQ/Save Files.:)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not gonna question your reasons, but why the F did you use your 1st post to quote a random GIF meme from more than a year ago ?

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
QUESTION: If we changed the name of the "search" box to something like "cheats and shortcut"; would we still see the same questions repeated on every page of this board?
You're assuming Noodles even pays attention to, let alone knows of the existence of that text box, regardless of whatever you want to call it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
QUESTION: If we changed the name of the "search" box to something like "cheats and shortcut"; would we still see the same questions repeated on every page of this board?
You're assuming Noodles even pays attention to, let alone knows of the existence of that text box, regardless of whatever you want to call it.
Most people don't know what the OP is nor how it works ..................

Dec 15, 2022
Most people don't know what the OP is nor how it works ..................
I don't mind, if someone asks a question, I often go to google search for walkthrough. Then copy that part, make it into a real sentence and post it.

And if they like it, I get extra points.

I mean how difficult is it, to just type 'The genesis order Walkthrough' in google or you favorite internet scrapper.

What would be more interesting is to have that walkthrough document instead of the mejoress link in google in the first post, so we can directly find it, I had to bookmark it, after I saw the post in this thread about it. I couldn't find it by using google.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I don't mind, if someone asks a question, I often go to google search for walkthrough. Then copy that part, make it into a real sentence and post it.

And if they like it, I get extra points.

I mean how difficult is it, to just type 'The genesis order Walkthrough' in google or you favorite internet scrapper.

What would be more interesting is to have that walkthrough document instead of the mejoress link in google in the first post, so we can directly find it, I had to bookmark it, after I saw the post in this thread about it. I couldn't find it by using google.
I think I'll just keep this in a handy cut-and-paste buffer:

or

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
My Pseudo-Incest Mod has been FINALIZED!
-Added Chloe, Carol, and Hannah as Sister/Aunt/Cousin
-Updated Map to "Aunty's Farm"
-Updated Menu HUD and Dialogue Names
This mod should work for the entirety/duration of TGO but only mods the NAME assets, not dialogue!

Here's the direct Download link (MediaFire):

THANK YOU ALL for Over 100,000 Downloads! (including v.1)
As many of you have realized by now, you do NOT have to re-apply this mod for every update, as the instructions suggest in step 4. I will update this post when that's no longer the case. If it ever stops working, re-Apply should be the fix.
View attachment 2078623

Or go here to find the original post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-09013-nlt-media.101325/post-7123516

Be sure to pair this with PervySensei's Dialogue Patch!
If you want modified Dialogue for the first few updates...
(Sadly his contribution has been Discontinued, so only the first few updates were patched)

~Garrettino~
How to apply this patch on android?

ChanceWay

Aug 22, 2022
Hey guys, I just downloaded the android 59% version and it goes through the steps of asking me if I wanted to update my existing app, which has always been the case every time I update it, but this time it says , "App not installed as package conflicts with an existing package". I realize how obvious that might sound of what the problem is.... but....dafuq does that mean? Any ideas on what would be the thing thats not compatible on the new download?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, I just downloaded the android 59% version and it goes through the steps of asking me if I wanted to update my existing app, which has always been the case every time I update it, but this time it says , "App not installed as package conflicts with an existing package". I realize how obvious that might sound of what the problem is.... but....dafuq does that mean? Any ideas on what would be the thing thats not compatible on the new download?
Aside that you tried to update the already updated build, dunno. Phoners make me laugh

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Got facebombed by an IF for a year old post about the lack of it... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Gotta say... he's dedicated :KEK::KEK::KEK:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes