big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
What the hell do you think Hint! and Soul Crystal in the former games was... this is nothing new and it works exactly the same way as it did in 2017 :KEK:
Maybe im misremembering but it was WAY more vague than it is in this series. Been a while since i played ToN

Reactions: rdblev

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Yo, a little thing, but it's annoying as f*ck:
so the update only used to be a zip file with a www folder so you just had to extract it. Now, however...when you unzip the c*nt, there's a file, in which is another file in which is the www folder. The f*ck.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Yo, a little thing, but it's annoying as f*ck:
so the update only used to be a zip file with a www folder so you just had to extract it. Now, however...when you unzip the c*nt, there's a file, in which is another file in which is the www folder. The f*ck.
I feel bad for your pointer finger for having to click 4 more times. Life is tough out here for real

JulianRGray

Jun 4, 2021
So, i dont want tp be that guy but i seem to have defo missed some chest keys, anybody konw about a walktrough that can help me find my missing ones.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Must be tough not being able to see the comments that are written just before you post.
Creators of forums really should fix that.

• Haha
Reactions: ivanych314
Jun 6, 2018
I'm missing the file "GUI-ITEM-Titanshovel.png", can anyone give me the link to download that file, I don't wanna download the whole game again, much appreciate.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes