sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Since it takes about a minute or two to check what you might be missing... you might as well do just that :rolleyes: :LOL:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Help/suggestions. MC at police station at the gym entrance, uses stun gun. I got a load error and retry does not work.
failed to load: audio/se/ElectricExplosion.ogg
I downloaded the entire game and it works perfectly, the download update patch worked just like you are reporting and the fix to that also did not work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wait, was that in v10 ? Guess people can go back in time and redo the game since a year ago. Madlads indeed

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just don't get it... WTF is this whole hint system ( Oracle ) for if every single noodle just takes a big dump on it :unsure:

Reactions: KristopheH

Maxin7

Sep 8, 2022
You get your most percentages, by buying the pictures and clothing in the store, and doing the booty calls.
Ah okay, gotcha! Makes sense! haha, ever since ToN, I've been avoiding buying anything this time around, just playing the story.

sailor7475-

Jun 23, 2017
Since it takes about a minute or two to check what you might be missing... you might as well do just that :rolleyes: :LOL:
i believe the question was: how does one detect which 2 extras are missing at Version 61?

like the asker, i, too, have 24 photos, 11 outfits, 11 booty calls, but only 15 of 17 extras, and holding @60%.

where does one check to see which of the 17 extras one is missing? thank you!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
if you dont want to answer someone, just dont answer. they didnt ask you personally, so there's no reason to be an asshole to them.
But I DO want to answer someone so I did. I not only provided him with a clue on how to solve that puzzle, I provided him with THE clue on how to solve ALL the puzzles.

In comparison your answer was absolutely not helpful to anyone. All it accomplished was to stroke your own self-styled "moral superiority" which benefitted nobody but your ego.

I was much more helpful with my comment than yours. The fact that you couldn't even see the help I provided was ample evidence you are all style over substance.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
But I DO want to answer someone so I did. I not only provided him with a clue on how to solve that puzzle, I provided him with THE clue on how to solve ALL the puzzles.

In comparison your answer was absolutely not helpful to anyone. All it accomplished was to stroke your own self-styled "moral superiority" which benefitted nobody but your ego.

I was much more helpful with my comment than yours. The fact that you couldn't even see the help I provided was ample evidence you are all style over substance.
How to roast the entire thread without even trying

rexxar.0

Aug 8, 2017
my update doesn't show new game icon blink in police station rather it navigates to church and mansion..is my save bugged??

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Here we go, this is getting good. Once the multi-person scenes start rolling in is the best.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes