sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The hints from the NPCs are way too ambigious sometimes. Like now they keep telling me something about the end of the hallway, what is that supposed to mean?

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
HOW ?!? :oops: :WaitWhat: Well first shift it to the shop then see if there is a pic you haven't bought yet... afterwards go to the girls profiles to see who is missing... is this rocket science ? :unsure:

Wow ! So basically someone followed what's been lying in the OP since the get-go instead of whining why isn't there a Mac version... :p color me surprised ! :KEK:

Pay for it... and you shall have it :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Yeah riiight... :rolleyes:

pay for it?? then why pc players getting it for free? can you tell this bad joke to them?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a treasure hunt game .. literally MC is supposed to look around all over and find hidden objects.
You will have to literally look everywhere because what one player finds, others might miss.
pay for it?? then why pc players getting it for free? can you tell this bad joke to them?
No, even if you pay, there is no point in gifting you a save with everything,
as it defeats the whole purpose of a game - go and actually get your game on for rewards.
You can, however, hunt for clues of hints all over this thread, if the treasure hunt in game is too boring.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well looking at this reaction post it makes no sense to continue with this... but for my own amusement : take an educated guess for the ratio between PC users and droid gamers... :KEK: and the cherry on top : why do you think someone doesn't pay for the PC version alright plus why would this be a joke ?!? :oops: ( you even eligible on this site ? :rolleyes::HideThePain: )

Reactions: groq

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Well looking at this reaction post it makes no sense to continue with this... but for my own amusement : take an educated guess for the ratio between PC users and droid gamers... :KEK: and the cherry on top : why do you think someone doesn't pay for the PC version alright plus why would this be a joke ?!? :oops: ( you even eligible on this site ? :rolleyes::HideThePain: )
for your kind information, i too pc user and it is not a big matter for me..
it is about to help my friend who is not a pc user,

i bet many pc users not paying and completely playing it free because i know some of my friends playing it in pc as well..

what makes you to think i am not elligible for this site you idiot?

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
This is a treasure hunt game .. literally MC is supposed to look around all over and find hidden objects.
You will have to literally look everywhere because what one player finds, others might miss.

No, even if you pay, there is no point in gifting you a save with everything,
as it defeats the whole purpose of a game - go and actually get your game on for rewards.
You can, however, hunt for clues of hints all over this thread, if the treasure hunt in game is too boring.
i am playing this game without any help from walkthrough videos available in youtube, and i am playing nlt series games only because i am impressed in this storyline..

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
what makes you to think i am not elligible for this site you idiot?
If anything then your last couple of responses... :KEK: Including your latest as well... wanna help out your friend ? Subscribe at NLT and " buy " him the game ;) Or just shut up and wait till someone finds it in himself to post it for some freeloaders :rolleyes: Pretty soon you all will box yourselves in due to your own stupidity... now then you will cry for any releases... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: A_H_S_7

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So since I've just checked... whoever is uploading the v.61 files to some other index site(s)... the least you could do since you commit pilfer... is to pay attention not to grab the already proven fucked up update archive !

So much for the eager beaver wannabe helpers :KEK:

sailor7475-

Jun 23, 2017
You find the list of photos / outfits / booty calls from the WT

Cross off which ones you have

What you are missing is the ones you haven't crossed off

Use the aformentioned WT to find out where to locate these items!

Anything else?
ok, so the walkthrough is the answer.
thank you.
(y)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes