Borel

Jan 7, 2022
They are not fictional... they are the other side of the same coin :LOL:
At least non of the "women" and "girls" will ever give anyone an STD. :ROFLMAO: Just as well considering they've all been poked by the MC's unsterilized magic wand many a time. :LOL: To avoid any danger of cross-infection I reckon they should have, at the very least, boiled him before using him. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Why? Was it usable in the previous version?

What?

You don't know!

On a scale from 0 to 0, how much effort did you find out yourself?
Zero? I just found out about this game last night and was wondering if the patch works or not. Didn't want to invest time into it if it didn't.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Genesis Order [v.61021] [NLT Media] Proper Compression

PC (6,06GB/1,33GB)

This compression contains the complete game without removed data. The files were encrypted again to ensure updateability.
If you find errors pm me and don't ask in the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.61021] [NLT Media] Proper Compression

PC (6,06GB/1,33GB) Pixeldrain

This compression contains the complete game without removed data. The files were encrypted again to ensure updateability.
If you find errors pm me and don't ask in the thread.

You forgot your own reputation ! :LOL: For all the rest of the compressors these rates looks about just right... ^

Personal note... you should try out both laughing and being ashamed... possibly at the same time... BUT !!! shoot it right into the web coz I wanna see this :p:KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Exoplast

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
You forgot your own reputation ! :LOL: For all the rest of the compressors these rates looks about just right... ^

Personal note... you should try out both laughing and being ashamed... possibly at the same time... BUT !!! shoot it right into the web coz I wanna see this :p:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Fortunately, I no longer have the badge :4Head:. So nothing can be damaged:WeSmart:, except my bad english:LUL:

Have tried both at the same time, has ended in a disaster.:KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
So Morgan Deluna became Ella Adair the Cam Girl to hide from the Eclipse Guild. o_O Huh? :confused: Going on the lam from the criminal underworld as a Cam Girl, with your face plastered all over the internet, for anyone to see, makes no sense at all. Would a professional female assassin really be that dumb? :unsure: And who is the black winged demon woman that both Erica AND the MC have have dreamed about, with features like Evie (from ToN) and the three demon women on the other side of the rift beneath Wilkes Mansion? :cautious: A fallen angel? :eek: Demon Queen? :p Madalyn's auntie? ;) WTF? :rolleyes:

View attachment 2365671

Even without a walk-on from Aunt Sara my curiosity has been piqued. (y)
i believe she is higher order person for demons.. maybe she is superior above lillian and madalyn as well

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
The point you have and continue to miss is your question has been asked and asked and asked ...

... and answered and answered and answered

So - if you cannot benefit from the previous advice - we conclude (probably rightly) that you're too lazy to look, search or read prvious posts.

That being the case there's little advice that can be given that would serve any point.

YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED MANY TIMES BEFORE

So, if you cannot / will not find it here, go and pay for the direct access to that which you seek for there you WILL get it - but it will cost.

Alternatively actually read what's been said about Android and how to get it (from here) this very day!

Oh - and research what OP stands for, how to access it, and how useful the Search feature (top-right) might be to you.
tell me something i dont know..

and i want to know the reason of delaying to giving update of android,
first i thought in this site, i can get all and help some of my friends and now you guys proved me i am wrong..

if you think i am lazy, then i dont need to prove you i am not lazy.. i have asked the same question before some days"why they not giving fast update for android'because fast update was given once upon a time and now it is not

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

first i thought in this site, i can get all and help some of my friends and now you guys proved me i am wrong..

if you think i am lazy, then i dont need to prove you i am not lazy.. i have asked the same question before some days"why they not giving fast update for android'because fast update was given once upon a time and now it is not
Dude who leaked the updates stopped. New dude(s) only drops Windows updates. Deal with it

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Genesis Order [v.61021] [NLT Media]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 1.12 GB

Unencrypted version: - - -

Encrypted version: - - -

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
But I DO want to answer someone so I did. I not only provided him with a clue on how to solve that puzzle, I provided him with THE clue on how to solve ALL the puzzles.

In comparison your answer was absolutely not helpful to anyone. All it accomplished was to stroke your own self-styled "moral superiority" which benefitted nobody but your ego.

I was much more helpful with my comment than yours. The fact that you couldn't even see the help I provided was ample evidence you are all style over substance.
wow, do you even flush your toilet since your shit doesnt stink?

• Haha
Reactions: robbiej691

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020

Its because NLT team is reaching out to everybody who shares links and they threats them for a legal action some peoples are noodles they asked leaks on their discord server also share links there for all pirtate sources because of those stupid people every android player is suffering there is only wau for Android player to download compressed version and paly it on joi play

Reactions: Deepsu985

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Its because NLT team is reaching out to everybody who shares links and they threats them for a legal action some peoples are noodles they asked leaks on their discord server also share links there for all pirtate sources because of those stupid people every android player is suffering there is only wau for Android player to download compressed version and paly it on joi play
yeah and they blocked me and my friend even we are patreon.. so we decided to leave patreon membership and roaming here

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes