KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020
I've got the snorkel gear but the arrow to let me in the water doesn't show up. Also got the swim shoes. Nothing happens.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I've got the snorkel gear but the arrow to let me in the water doesn't show up. Also got the swim shoes. Nothing happens.
Maybe, but just maybe you need some underwater glass.
And maybe, just maybe Oracle can help you.
But these are only guesses.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
complicated
I don't have any old books
All old books so far...

Eve Cathedral : ( jar ) - frontal left side 2nd floor - upstairs next to Judy's room - Solomon's room - under Judy's room - right side 2nd floor chest - Library Row 2 Book 78

Wilkes Mansion : Charles office - west wing - outside ( boomerang )

Shop

Ella's Apartment

Reactions: jansell
Jun 5, 2022
NLT_Logo.png WEEKLY REPORT

1.png

A war is brewing but what are the alliances? A new action-packed chapter of The Genesis Order is coming on February 15th! The undercover operation is more than it appears and some unwanted guests at the mansion is throwing a wrench in Lillian's plans of salvation. You wont want to miss the next chapter!

2.png

Tomorrow we will start a new type of event on our Discord Server! It's a Bracket Fight with the beloved girls from our games! A theme will be selected and users will vote on polls to decide which girl advances for the next bracket and become on of the winners! The event details will be announced on our server and once we a have certain amount of winners, our Patreon community will receive a special reward featuring the winners!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes