sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Tomorrow we will start a new type of event on our Discord Server! It's a Bracket Fight with the beloved girls from our games! A theme will be selected and users will vote on polls to decide which girl advances for the next bracket and become on of the winners! The event details will be announced on our server and once we a have certain amount of winners, our Patreon community will receive a special reward featuring the winners!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:
It's a trap :p:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Deepsu985
Jun 5, 2022
:KEK:
It's a trap :p:rolleyes:
F95zone is hosted in Tonga so extradition of miscreants guilty of piracy might be kind of slow and difficult. :p Also very funny considering that the most notorious pirate of all is the developer charging a whopping $25.00 a month for Grand Master membership, which includes access to the latest version of their games and TGO updates immediately. o_O Now... let me see... NLT Media games usually run for about 24 months with 2 updates a month, meaning that Grand Masters end up paying pay 24 x $25.00 = $600.00 for their incremental copy of The Genesis Order! Holy shit! Ouch! :cry: That has to hurt! :mad: If THAT isn't a case of daylight robbery (and possibly lunacy on the part of NLT Media supporters) I really don't know what is! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
F95zone is hosted in Tonga so extradition of miscreants guilty of piracy might be kind of slow and difficult. :p Also very funny considering that the most notorious pirate of all is the developer charging a whopping $25.00 a month for Grand Master membership, which includes access to the latest version of their games and TGO updates immediately. o_O Now... let me see... NLT Media games usually run for about 24 months with 2 updates a month, meaning that Grand Masters end up paying pay 24 x $25.00 = $600.00 for their incremental copy of The Genesis Order! Holy shit! Ouch! :cry: That has to hurt! :mad: If THAT isn't a case of daylight robbery (and possibly lunacy on the part of NLT Media supporters) I really don't know what is! :ROFLMAO:
Really?

Tonga you say?

and say otherwise!

After all - the TLD doesn't control where the server is physically located - or under what laws the data is protected (or otherwise)!

Jun 5, 2022
Really?

Tonga you say?

and say otherwise!

After all - the TLD doesn't control where the server is physically located - or under what laws the data is protected (or otherwise)!
Saw the domain extension .to and jumped to conclusions. :oops: Silly me. :cry: My bad. I may not be one of the most knowledgeable users of this site but at least I'm goddamned pretty! :LOL:

Bob Plodder

Nov 5, 2018
Damn, I know where the rift is but the police won't let me into the mansion :-(
You have to access from the back of the building: Go to farm, up, up, left, swim upstream, roll away the boulder, right - hide behing tree, then access the mansion. Move the Gargoyle, go down...

Gax32A

Nov 19, 2021
You have to access from the back of the building: Go to farm, up, up, left, swim upstream, roll away the boulder, right - hide behing tree, then access the mansion. Move the Gargoyle, go down...
Thanks Bob, I'd managed to find my way... needed a couple of coffees to get brain working. But appreciate your help.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Daylight robbery? Really?
Depends how you look at it... 600$ for a game ? Then it is... :p - Supporting development for 24 months on 25$ ?... That's nothing at all... continues...
Also you can literally support for less than $5 and just wait a month or so to enjoy the game. Or just wait the 2 years and buy the game off steam for normal Indie game prices.

But most peoples lack self control, is what makes them seek out a pirated copy or choose to support at a higher tier.
Noodles who can't even spend 50 cents monthly but looking for a pirated copy ??? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Are they looking for a pirated copy ? :oops::oops::oops: As I gather they can't even manage to look in the upper left ( it's on the right ) corner of this page to find a search bar to get the shit they want... :LOL:
Still no Android?
Android was released they day all other versions were :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Petzl

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Leaving aside the fact that the whole Tonga thing has already been proven wrong, NLT is entirely free to charge people however much he wants. They are not forcing anybody to give them money. People are free to choose whichever subscription tier they wish to pay for. Calling this daylight robbery is analogous to calling any luxury brand daylight robbery.

It's called capitalism. Look it up.

Reactions: Borel

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is such horseshit.
Daylight robbery? Really? You're calling out one of the most active developers in the adult gaming genre.

Also you can literally support for less than $5 and just wait a month or so to enjoy the game. Or just wait the 2 years and buy the game off steam for normal Indie game prices.

But most peoples lack self control, is what makes them seek out a pirated copy or choose to support at a higher tier.

Also the consumer can choose to spent their own money how ever they want. Some people like to drop hundreds of bucks on only fans, cable tv sports packages or on collectables like pokemon cards.

The consumer will dictate the price and they are clearly happy to pay the price to, 1 enjoy the games NLT create. And further support NLT as a developer.

You just come across like a salty little kid
NLT media is not more active than others either. Only in contrast to others, we don't get a big update at once, but rather many small ones.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Jun 5, 2022
Leaving aside the fact that the whole Tonga thing has already been proven wrong, NLT is entirely free to charge people however much he wants. They are not forcing anybody to give them money. People are free to choose whichever subscription tier they wish to pay for. Calling this daylight robbery is analogous to calling any luxury brand daylight robbery.

It's called capitalism. Look it up.
The funniest thing for me today is that on a website devoted principally to bootlegging software (in this case robbing NLT Media of income systemically) I'm getting ticked off about the joys of capitalism and NLT Media's right to charge whatever they choose if people are willing pay it - FROM THE VERY SOFTWARE THIEVES WHO DON'T PAY A CENT FOR IT! :ROFLMAO: That's just crazy. :LOL: That's like a shoplifter stealing several super-expensive Prada bags from a Prada warehouse defending Prada for charging exorbitant prices, while purloining their product rather than paying for and acquiring it honestly because it was too expensive. o_O As far as I am concerned if software theft was taken out of it I could go along with some of what's been said, but when the people "standing up" for NLT Media are actual software thieves stealing product from NLT Media regularly, getting up in my face and acting all "holier than thou" when it comes to markets and capitalism in relation to NLT Media, well, fuck 'em I say. :devilish: That is just about as dumb and hypocritical as you can get. :sick: People who want Grand Master TGO updates on a bi-weekly basis should all get off their high horses, pony up $25.00 a month, and become proper Grand Master supporters of NLT Media if they believe seriously in capitalism, which only works when it's transactional and follows the rules, i.e., you get something commercially in exchange for something in return by mutual agreement. (Read Adam Smith's The Wealth of Nations if you don't believe me.) (y) If you are pirating NLT Media product you should shut the fuck up about capitalism, at least when it comes to NLT Media, because by definition your actions are those of a thief not a capitalist and you have no right consequently to champion that company, it being a business which you are personally and persistently robbing of product, depriving of income, and rendering a de facto victim of your own criminality. :p

(I am a genuine long-standing NLT Media supporter by the way.)

Last edited:

Xavier Woods

Jan 25, 2023
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer

Thread Updated: 2023-02-02
Release Date: 2023-02-02
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 61021
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - -
Linux (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Mac (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Android (v.59012): - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Update Only:
Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints - Fan Sig 2 - Pinup Gallery 4K -
Scenes Player

indubarbie thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
can you share the link for Android of version 61021

Reactions: RegisteredRedophile
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes