Astercholik

May 23, 2021
The last 2/3 missions after finishing all chapters don't work. (Ray's Farm, Channel 4, Church), When the video is about to open, the game freezes
I downloaded someone's game save and Even in scene replays, scenes 90, 91, 92 cannot be started

Does anyone have a save from before these 3 missions, because I accidentally changed it for mine.

Bug - fixed

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The last 2/3 missions after finishing all chapters don't work. (Ray's Farm, Channel 4, Church), When the video is about to open, the game freezes
I downloaded someone's game save and Even in scene replays, scenes 90, 91, 92 cannot be started

Does anyone have a save from before these 3 missions, because I accidentally changed it for mine.
If both saves don't play the movies, it's on you/your PC/lolphone ......... The game works fine for every1 else

Reactions: Astercholik

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well...it is...and it isn't... If it was anything but the mod version...it might work on my tablet... I've tried 30 times getting this to load and no dice...
It is a port not the official apk from NLT... you should try joiplay with a windows version ( or compressed ) ... dunno what tablet you have not all are compatible that's for sure :rolleyes::cautious:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thank you so much! I just dont have the links for the other updates since the last proper mac link. If you can provide them for me to download it would be much appreciated
On that aforementioned first page are many other things as well... in your case the FAQ section...

deadhorse0409

Feb 4, 2023
I also cant seem to be able to see the files of the window updates, I cannot see package contents and it does not unzip as a file. What can i do?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If this game is 100%, will there be new game or final game?
Nobody said this was a trilogy ( right folks ? :ROFLMAO: ) and the new game has already been confirmed months ago... summertime when you get more intel about it :p
How is the content already? holding of since I want to play a descent amount before downloading :)
Content is 61% but it's bad so drop it... :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks, but I don't use compressed downloads. I download the win folders. Any other advise?
Go to an oculist coz you were given the solution last time and not an advise... :cautious: Remove that crap you made and download the full version... if you can't do the update propely then stick to full versions all the time :rolleyes:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Thanks, but I don't use compressed downloads. I download the win folders. Any other advise?
If you got a "Fail to load <whatever>.PNG" error message, you definitely downloaded a compressed version, as the original version does not have any PNG files. My advice to you would be to re-download the Windows version (FULL version, not the "Update Only" one!) from the OP and try again.

Gorynych

Mar 18, 2019
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod aims to enhance the game's low quality animations by utilizing AI machine learning algorithms in video upscaling and motion interpolation.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Optional:
I need help because I'm confused. When i try playing the enhanced videos via windows player\vlc it's all right (i get smooth picture). But in the game video scenes is choppy. It'like low fps. I dont think my pc is too slow. Maby i've done something wrong although I followed the instructions?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes