sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I need help because I'm confused. When i try playing the enhanced videos via windows player\vlc it's all right (i get smooth picture). But in the game video scenes is choppy. It'like low fps. I dont think my pc is too slow. Maby i've done something wrong although I followed the instructions?
Get the newer nws ;)

Urox

Jul 22, 2020
I Stuck in the game, the Crystal say me , " Sister Judy wants to show Heather the church" but i dont get a call from Andrea.. hmm

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The Crystal? Wasn't that from ToN?
Soul Crystal is indeed from ToN but ultimately it makes no difference at all since Hint! Soul Crystal ( Empty Pocket ) and Oracle are one and the same the games built in walkthrough :p

Reactions: Urox

Gorynych

Mar 18, 2019
Get the newer nws ;)

I have downloaded and extracted nwjs-v0.72.0-win-x64. Also I have pasted "package.json" and "www" ( contains the enhanced videos + files from PixiJS_Universal.zip) in nwjs folder. Now instead of the enhanced videos i get black sreen (Sound steel play). In fact "Movie and TV app" and "Windows media player" cannot play the enhanced videos. VLC can do it. So I guess my problem is missing video codec.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I need help because I'm confused. When i try playing the enhanced videos via windows player\vlc it's all right (i get smooth picture). But in the game video scenes is choppy. It'like low fps. I dont think my pc is too slow. Maby i've done something wrong although I followed the instructions?
Yea having too many enhanced videos in the movie folder can cause playback issues like stuttering and whatnot - RPGM limitations I'm afraid..
Try moving all the animations of older updates to a new folder and see if that helps. Also make sure to if you haven't already.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

Gorynych

Mar 18, 2019
Yea having too many enhanced videos in the movie folder can cause playback issues like stuttering and whatnot - RPGM limitations I'm afraid..
Try moving all the animations of older updates to a new folder and see if that helps. Also make sure to if you haven't already.
Nothing has helped( Even if i leave only one video file in "movies", the video still lags in the game.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes