ronse

Feb 20, 2021
I'll try again, sorry, but I'm going crazy!

around 12% in trying to find Duncan, they catch me they hood me and the game doesn't go on...how can I do it?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'll try again, sorry, but I'm going crazy!

around 12% in trying to find Duncan, they catch me they hood me and the game doesn't go on...how can I do it?
Remove your cheat mod :cautious: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: ronse
Feb 8, 2023
Treasure and making your relationships with many girls work for everyone win win.
Relationships? :confused: I'm new but the game seems so far seems to run on rails and, basically, you can't fail when it comes to females. Shooting fish in a barrel would be harder. So far I've not come to a fork in any road only variation in the order which you go up/down them, with the sex scenes following one after another like clockwork. Same with the relationships all of which seem predetermined, linear and set in stone. Maybe I'm missing something. :unsure: I haven't been playing the game long yet but love the colorful look of it. :love:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
how you do it?
Take your TGO as in the complete stuff and remove it altogether... if you used compressed version then download the compressed version that Exoplast made and ignore the rest... in any other case you should take the full version from the OP and disregard any shits that come as patches ( unlimited money or incest or whatever... ) Save files stay intact even if you remove the game so fret not :p

Reactions: Exoplast

maggo2000

Feb 11, 2023
Hey hey. so sorry if im too stupid to see it, but what is the archive password for The_Genesis_Order-V.61021-win.rar?
cheers!

Jan 16, 2023
Get asked the same thing 10x every 2 weeks by people who can't be bothered to read back up in the thread nor use the search bar and tell us you wouldn't want to punch kittens after a month. Then do it for ~4 years and 2 games. Let's see who's laughing after all that
That user is a bit shady... pretty new and first comment to bait... let it go and ignore the bugger :p
You know what's worse than getting upset over some fucking questions?

People who are so fucking lazy that they couldn't be bothered to use the search function RIGHT ON THE FUCKING PAGE to do a basic search before asking a fucking question that's been asked over and over again, and expect people to spoon-feed them the answer.

But you know what's even worse than that?

Self-righteous "I want to pretend I'm on moral high ground even though I'm on a pirate board" noodles who defend the said lazy fuckers and couldn't be bothered to use the search function RIGHT ON THE FUCKING PAGE to do a basic search before saying people get angry "for no reason", even though the actual reason would have turned up dozens of times in the said basic search.
You guys don't have to nor are not liable to answer the questions, you know that? :KEK:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes