R3ap3r42

Jan 10, 2021
Turned the valve outside the police station, went inside and interacted with the ball in girls locker room. Ball rolled away, and I cannot find it. Any help where it went?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why are people still asking for stuff from v15 when there's 10 walkthroughs around and the game even tells you what to do step by step .......................... I must be new here™

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Turned the valve outside the police station, went inside and interacted with the ball in girls locker room. Ball rolled away, and I cannot find it. Any help where it went?
I guess it went to it's place to the court... :cautious: It goes much smoother if you just play the game you know... :LOL:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Perhaps, if we spread the idea that the word "Android" is actually code for "Incest" then the mods may solve the problem ..... just an idea .....

R3ap3r42

Jan 10, 2021
I guess it went to it's place to the court... :cautious: It goes much smoother if you just play the game you know... :LOL:
You seem to be very intelligent. So here is a picture of the court right after the ball rolled away. Now after clicking on everything 10 times, nothing changes. Mind dropping the attitude and actually being helpful?

Gym.png

Reactions: Qtypical98

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You seem to be very intelligent. So here is a picture of the court right after the ball rolled away. Now after clicking on everything 10 times, nothing changes. Mind dropping the attitude and actually being helpful?

View attachment 2371462
Ummm... why are you wearing the outfit ? :oops::unsure: You got fired right ? :p
Never mind this was introduced about a year ago... :cautious:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anybody have the latest update full game download link for mac. They havent updated mac links in forever:cry:
Good news there is a solution to your problem just look for it... bad news is you will possibly never see a direct Mac update ever again...

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Problem with Mace. Two error messages: 1: Failed to load. img/characters/$Coyote@(7).png
2: Failed to load. img/pictures/GUI-ITEM-Mace.png
Both result in program crash.
I am not program savvy. Any help is appreciated.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Problem with Mace. Two error messages: 1: Failed to load. img/characters/$Coyote@(7).png
2: Failed to load. img/pictures/GUI-ITEM-Mace.png
Both result in program crash.
I am not program savvy. Any help is appreciated.
Stop playing the compressed, delete everything, only use complete builds. Once you can manage those for a few months, we'll move up to update files .................................

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes