sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
More desperate than the hotties all around our hero in this game?

Doubful ...
Doubtful or not... I'm willing to make a bet that trouble will arise from noodles not being able to continue where they left off :KEK: Or better yet when they next time try with an official one :p:LOL:

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
Does anyone know what i should do with this? im on mac version, and i did evrything the instructions told me and the update worked, except for this error, because of this i cant move on to the next part.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
If anything then your last couple of responses... :KEK: Including your latest as well... wanna help out your friend ? Subscribe at NLT and " buy " him the game ;) Or just shut up and wait till someone finds it in himself to post it for some freeloaders :rolleyes: Pretty soon you all will box yourselves in due to your own stupidity... now then you will cry for any releases... :ROFLMAO:
If anything then your last couple of responses... :KEK: Including your latest as well... wanna help out your friend ? Subscribe at NLT and " buy " him the game ;) Or just shut up and wait till someone finds it in himself to post it for some freeloaders :rolleyes: Pretty soon you all will box yourselves in due to your own stupidity... now then you will cry for any releases... :ROFLMAO:

you think i am crying for it??

u tell some words and laugh yourself.. that makes me to think you are biggest fool here..

if i ask android link, just give it or ignore it..
dont try to advice me to pay for android links..

now honestly tell me, how many of guys paying here and playing? and i know some paid user only giving us link

and i think you understand what i asked here..

Reactions: Qtypical98

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone know what i should do with this? im on mac version, and i did evrything the instructions told me and the update worked, except for this error, because of this i cant move on to the next part.
You mixed compressed with regular... OR you missed the compressed update where that shovel was included... take your pick :p

Your best case scenario moving onwards is the follows... take the Mac core and move it somewhere elsewhere ( everything ELSE except for the app.nw ! ) and download the regular full version from the OP ( WIN version ) ... you take the www from the WIN version and rename the folder to app.nw ... now move the newly made app.nw into the Mac core and you should have a working v.61

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022
You mixed compressed with regular... OR you missed the compressed update where that shovel was included... take your pick :p

Your best case scenario moving onwards is the follows... take the Mac core and move it somewhere elsewhere ( everything ELSE except for the app.nw ! ) and download the regular full version from the OP ( WIN version ) ... you take the www from the WIN version and rename the folder to app.nw ... now move the newly made app.nw into the Mac core and you should have a working v.61
ohhh thx a lot man God bless

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
So Morgan Deluna became Ella Adair the Cam Girl to hide from the Eclipse Guild. o_O Huh? :confused: Going on the lam from the criminal underworld as a Cam Girl, with your face plastered all over the internet, for anyone to see, makes no sense at all. Would a professional female assassin really be that dumb? :unsure: And who is the black winged demon woman that both Erica AND the MC have have dreamed about, with features like Evie (from ToN) and the three demon women on the other side of the rift beneath Wilkes Mansion? :cautious: A fallen angel? :eek: Demon Queen? :p Madalyn's auntie? ;) WTF? :rolleyes:

vlcsnap-2023-02-04-17h37m13s653.png

Even without a walk-on from Aunt Sara my curiosity has been piqued. (y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Would a professional female assassin really be that dumb? :unsure:
Quite frankly yes :p Ever heard of hiding in plain sight ? :unsure: And about being a pro... if your face is known ( besides the face operations ) you are not a pro but dog meat :KEK:

ilovedisgame7

Dec 4, 2022

well i dont understand much about coding, so i did exactly like you said and this pops up

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
you think i am crying for it??

u tell some words and laugh yourself.. that makes me to think you are biggest fool here..

if i ask android link, just give it or ignore it..
dont try to advice me to pay for android links..

now honestly tell me, how many of guys paying here and playing? and i know some paid user only giving us link

and i think you understand what i asked here..
The point you have and continue to miss is your question has been asked and asked and asked ...

... and answered and answered and answered

So - if you cannot benefit from the previous advice - we conclude (probably rightly) that you're too lazy to look, search or read prvious posts.

That being the case there's little advice that can be given that would serve any point.

YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED MANY TIMES BEFORE

So, if you cannot / will not find it here, go and pay for the direct access to that which you seek for there you WILL get it - but it will cost.

Alternatively actually read what's been said about Android and how to get it (from here) this very day!

Oh - and research what OP stands for, how to access it, and how useful the Search feature (top-right) might be to you.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
This app have Trojan virus can you please give me virus free link??
I'll have a look into that.
I don't know what changed but, there is no virus. I wouldn't install it on my own phone if there was. You can use an APK editor to check for yourself if you want to. Probably triggered by either play protect because I don't post these on play store (i.e im not a play store dev), or your Anti-Virus app.

Here's a virus-total link anyways -

Last edited:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Quite frankly yes :p Ever heard of hiding in plain sight ? :unsure: And about being a pro... if your face is known ( besides the face operations ) you are not a pro but dog meat :KEK:
If nobody knows who you are, where you live, and what you look like why bother to go into hiding at all? :LOL: I'm not sure it's a good idea to look for sense and logic in NLT games to be honest. ;) Most of my earlier comment was about the identity of a black winged demon hottie only seen so far in the dreams of Erica and William - who are all fictional! :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If nobody knows who you are, where you live, and what you look like why bother to go into hiding at all? :LOL: I'm not sure it's a good idea to look for sense and logic in NLT games to be honest. ;) Most of my earlier comment was about the identity of a black winged demon hottie only seen so far in the dreams of Erica and William - who are all fictional! :ROFLMAO:
They are not fictional... they are the other side of the same coin :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
yeah i did the whole 6 GB and i took out the www, and renamed it and replaced the one in the mac core?

Here's the Mac core I used... only the app.nw is missing as you can see if you download this... you put the www content ( renamed to app.nw ! ) into the Game.app/Contents/Resources it should work fine :p

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes