sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
anyone know when the game will be finish?
You can roughly calculate that:
According to experience from the past 2 games there will be 2 updates per month. Each update is equivalent to 1 - 2% of the game. We are currently at 61%. That makes at least 20 more updates to come. So i would guess that maybe between christmas 2023 and the end of february 2024 there will be the full version.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023
They need 32 girls exactly for a proper even tournament. Aunt Sara and the other comic characters aren't part of the main games, so they are quite forgettable. And to be honest they won't win over some of the girls, so the outcome will be the same.

Well imo Jessica is the best NLT girl. But this tournament was for best smile. There will be more, so other girls could win.
Naomi from Treasure of Nadia is the best NLT Media girl so far not Jessica IMHO. :love: Jessica's smile looks like she's struggling to silently pass a fart. :LOL: Also in some of the Jessica scenes, when she was on her back, it looked as if the MC was screwing a corpse and necrophilia ain't my thing. :sleep: What would Treasure of Nadia been without super-sexpot Naomi? ;) Not much I think. :( Cappuccino colored voluptuous love goddess Naomi for the win. (y) On your knees you dogs! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Naomi from Treasure of Nadia is the best NLT Media girl so far not Jessica IMHO. :love: Jessica's smile looks like she's trying to silently pass a fart. :LOL: Also in some of the Jessica scenes, when she was on her back, it looked as if the MC was screwing a corpse and necrophilia ain't my thing. :sleep: What would Treasure of Nadia been without super-sexpot Naomi? ;) Not much I think. :( Cappuccino colored voluptuous love goddess Naomi for the win. (y) On your knees you dogs! :LOL:
My words man
So young and so smart :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Whar's this " for the win " ??? Thing's already done... :rolleyes: Trouble with reading struck up again... o_O I mean it's going large ! :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't wanna burst your bubbles but if that was supposed to happen it would have already... :rolleyes: besides what you stans think nobody gives a shit about it... an opinion is still only a mans opinion... next time put some effort into voting to see your preferred slut emerge victorious :whistle:

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
In v61021, I can't seem to find Kimberly/Lillian inside the mansion as the Oracle says. Is this a bug? I downloaded a fresh game but the "bug" is still there. :cautious:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In v61021, I can't seem to find Kimberly/Lillian inside the mansion as the Oracle says. Is this a bug? I downloaded a fresh game but the "bug" is still there. :cautious:
Color me intrigued... so we are talking about v.61 riiight ? :unsure: So would you be so kind a name me a SINGLE reason why your presence is requested in the Wilkes Mansion ? :rolleyes:

This should be interesting... :whistle:

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
Color me intrigued... so we are talking about v.61 riiight ? :unsure: So would you be so kind a name me a SINGLE reason why your presence is requested in the Wilkes Mansion ? :rolleyes:

This should be interesting... :whistle:
"Find Kimberly/Lillian in the mansion" as I said before. That's what the Oracle says.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I didn't say it's a quest in v61, probably from an older one since I don't keep up with every release. I'm only giving the version number so someone can trace a known bug if there's any. Now... anything on that?
You can play the game out of order but it will fuck your game up... wonder if you did this to yourself via playing with your head being stuck in a walkthrough ( let's say from Mejoress :p )

• Angry
Reactions: Debosno

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
You can play the game out of order but it will fuck your game up... wonder if you did this to yourself via playing with your head being stuck in a walkthrough ( let's say from Mejoress :p )
Nah no walkthroughs. Like I mentioned before, I'm following the Oracle, why would I need a walkthrough? I downloaded the whole game fresh because I know this was an issue on a previous update patch. Maybe I need to get hold of a save.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes