Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to get into the Church library? I've found the page hints about which books to use, but the door is locked. I'm at 59% and can't get into that room.

Thanks

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
"Find Kimberly/Lillian in the mansion" as I said before. That's what the Oracle says.
Hall with red carpent - white statue on right - open secter enterance - go down. The must be somethere.
Can anyone tell me how to get into the Church library? I've found the page hints about which books to use, but the door is locked. I'm at 59% and can't get into that room.

Thanks
Play story. Brian and almost girls take you there.

Reactions: Ash22 and sixart

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi, does anyone knows how many chest keys total in current v61021? i've counted 25 unlocked scene from various female character so far? is there more at the current version or that is the max for now ?

pwang945

Apr 14, 2019
Not sure, if the shop item is already implemented.
As for the chest: exactly below the dining table upstairs is a way in the wall.
Thanks, my man.

I thought these two are my last two Extras, but I'm wrong.
How can I know which two am I missing, do you know by any chance?

Thanks again for answering my questions so fast.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Will we ever get rid of the Androird'ers ? This is becoming more like a disease than a meme
It makes you wonder if they actually read / search and, because the answer isn't the one they want, they just decide to ask it again in the (vain) hope that they, for some reason, will get a different answer .....

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes