sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How do I ( more precisely WHERE ) take a dump if I have to ??? :p My house is so poorly made ( just like Henry's was ) that it does not have a shitter in it... :p Amongst others... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: 7empest5teele

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
How do I ( more precisely WHERE ) take a dump if I have to ??? :p My house is so poorly made ( just like Henry's was ) that it does not have a shitter in it... :p Amongst others... :KEK:
You have a whole forest for your use. Nobody else goes there.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You have a whole forest for your use. Nobody else goes there.
Oh I've got it ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif Nice move NLT !!! :ROFLMAO: William ( or in my case Fuckface ) is in reality a bear ! So to kill two birds with one stone we got an answer for " Does the bear shit into woods ??? :p " AND to make this even more woke you have a shovel so using your " manure " you can even cultivate the land !!! Greenpeace will love this game... Brilliant ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, could anyone tell me where I can find the game save file because I am looking for the hint on the first page and I can't find the save file normally is the same folder as the game and I mean I'm not some computer genius???

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello, could anyone tell me where I can find the game save file because I am looking for the hint on the first page and I can't find the save file normally is the same folder as the game and I mean I'm not some computer genius???
Enable hidden files/folders... and take another look at the OPs or should I say FAQs direction ;) It does not take a genius to realise since the first game ( Lust Epidemic ) the save path changed so that you will not lose them even if you delete your game ! But here it is as a reminder...

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support

Look for DefaultTGOfile*.rpgsave ---> where * is the save slot number

If you still can't find it then there is literally no hope for you... easier explanation is not in existence as of yet ! :p

Merry Christmas ! :giggle:

Reactions: tom4512

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Enable hidden files/folders... and take another look at the OPs or should I say FAQs direction ;) It does not take a genius to realise since the first game ( Lust Epidemic ) the save path changed so that you will not lose them even if you delete your game ! But here it is as a reminder...

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~ / .config / KADOKAWA / RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support

Look for DefaultTGOfile*.rpgsave ---> where * is the save slot number

If you still can't find it then there is literally no hope for you... easier explanation is not in existence as of yet ! :p

Merry Christmas ! :giggle:

thanks a lot, somehow I got this appdata folder hidden but now it's visible so thank you very much

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Enable hidden files/folders...

'cept (for Windows) just use \Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\User Data in Windows Explorer without having to change Show Hidden .. :cool:

Easier Explanation now in excistence :giggle:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
'cept (for Windows) just use \Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\User Data in Windows Explorer without having to change Show Hidden .. :cool:

You know this does not change that it is a hidden folder ? :p:LOL: Just because Windows Explorer ( now I even wonder just wtf this thing is.. rarely boot up windows :KEK: ) shows 'em by default ( :unsure: ) it still is what it is ;) (y)
But okay... existenz it is ! 200w.gif

Reactions: jansell

jansell

Apr 20, 2021

I have an easier one
Hit the windows button +R and type %appdata%

Appdata/Local/UserData :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes