Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You have more nw on your rig at the same time... the TGO uses another ( older ? :unsure: ) one which the game realizes and gives you a heads up... you can ignore it... since you have another nw I guess something needs it so keep that as well... if it bothers you too much make a choice ! Nothing lost due to this pop up :p

If it goes bonkers there is always a solution :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1566429
Now that you remember me... this problem start to come out when i download and start to play: Zombies Retreat 2... Perhaps ZR2 have some sort of new NW.js...
Oh well i just close the NW.js message and play it... hope that do not give me any future problems
If i hope for example Zombies Retreat 1 the same error come out...

Reactions: sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
.... stuff

If it goes bonkers there is always a solution :ROFLMAO:
Yes, stop playing on Linux if you don't know what you're doing. Fixed 1/2 the problems in the thread with 1 line. Now to find a way to deal with the wincesters ...... And/or the 100 mil $ legit duders

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Now that you remember me... this problem start to come out when i download and start to play: Zombies Retreat 2... Perhaps ZR2 have some sort of new NW.js...
Oh well i just close the NW.js message and play it... hope that do not give me any future problems
If i hope for example Zombies Retreat 1 the same error come out...
Dunno about zombie retreat don't ask me which is older... it won't cause any problem in TON/TGO but since I have not played ZR can't really tell if it's problematic there ( guess it's not )

Now to find a way to deal with the wincesters ...... And/or the 100 mil $ legit duders
Is there a way ? :oops::unsure: I think this will solve itself via " roadblock " and " meltdown " ( not sure about the meltdown... at least moneywise :LOL: )

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Guess that would be Lisa Stonewell ( or wtf her name was again... :rolleyes: ) and is a pic from the new video at Tashas little playground :KEK: Or it can be Lilian as she disciplines her own little freaks " followers " :eek: :LOL:

Is Lisa Stonewell Fuckface's mom and we already fucked her ???!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

That would indeed make the game an incestous one ( insta ban ! :KEK: ) but at the same time it would fuck up the incest patch ! :eek::LOL:
Bah! :mad: Fingers crossed for Lillian in succubus apparel then rather than the redic pneumatic Ms Stonewall for at least Lillian relevant to game. (n) New Tasha sex shop video, which have to buy, much same as Kama Sutra, i.e., brief animated sex scene out of context, neither of which pleasing for me I say. KS pages in past game gratuitous without context or continuity for MC often has robotic relations with toon women in KS pages before happen in game which make no sense. :unsure: I collect all things in game when play for sake of completion but most times look at KS once and never again for looping KS animations, happening out of blue, more dull than entertaining for me being truthful. :sleep: Much prefer meaningful causal scenes in story where what happens is explicable, relevant and advances storyline or at least related someway sensible to timeline.

I hope for better, deeper and darker story in TGO than ToN, which was lightweight, and already do like new flashback cutscenes to earlier events, e.g., Daemalius father with Daemalius mother looking at baby Daemalius in pram, Daemalius father passing demon soul to youthful Daemalius before collapse and I suppose then perish, glimpse of LU Elizabeth character confined in cell, and older Father Parker/Daemalius with Madalyn grooming Chloe for potential role as mother of next vehicle for Father Parker/Daemalius demon soul to inhabit which of course happily never occur. Also like increase in quantity and quality of dialogue, music, sound effects and voices to make game approach adult TV cartoon show more than before in a sense. Much worthwhile novelty for patient player intelligent enough to admire. NLT Media does seem to make increased effort to make TGO better content than predecessor game. (y) Unfortunately I see many place holder for sex video in Tasha shop and so suppose many more looping toon animation of Lisa Stonewall (?) or other toon women in future to purchase, which I may not bother to raise funds to buy, unless necessary for advance in game, and fear so much time devoted to create animations will sap efforts plot-wise and story-wise, representing bad news for me and people like me who need more than lashings of cartoon sexual encounters to entertain us properly.

Too early to say whether TGO will up game of NLT Media to higher level but, if nothing else, desperate attempts by amazing numbers here to inject incestuous content into a game, which has none by design, will amuse as will tease those afflicted with most disabling and unfortunate complex here and elsewhere. :LOL:

Simple are my pleasures indeed! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
As someone who enjoyed both LE and ToN this wasn't for me. I can't quite put my finger on why it didn't click for me but it felt like they we're trying too hard to make a better game even if it was less fun to play and a LOT of the girls we're simply downgrades from NLT's previous works. I think if you liked LE more then ToN you will like this game, sadly i am on the opposite end of the spectrum and liked ToN more.

I won't leave a review yet, will give them a few more updates but i doubt anything will change my mind.
I really like Sofia>Diana>Janet>Madalyne design in ToN
But Melissa>>Sofia
Lillian and Judy looks beautiful too
I think both have good and bad, quality wise TGO looks like better.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I really like Sofia>Diana>Janet>Madalyne design in ToN
But Melissa>>Sofia
Lillian and Judy looks beautiful too
I think both have good and bad, quality wise TGN looks like better.
TGN ? The Genesis Nude ? The Great Nadalyn ? Triggering Good Nukes ? So much choices

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
Man I wish I had discovered this when it was already half way done like I did for Lust Epidemic. The consistent updates are great but I'm still getting blue balls from the wait.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I read here there is a mom-incest content in this game, are there more family members? thank you for telling me ahead
This again ?
5Pm.gif
Man I wish I had discovered this when it was already half way done like I did for Lust Epidemic. The consistent updates are great but I'm still getting blue balls from the wait.
Hack NLTs servers and get the final version ! It's a pirate site is it not ? :WutFace:So act like one ! ARRGH ! :LOL:

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Curious; TGO-ToN-LE which part of these games do we enjoy most?

Is it the story? We follow the dialog by clicking till our fingers grow sore.

Is it the searching throughout the map to find the items we need to progress? This may require us to revisit sites dozens of times because the absence of a previous item prevents us from seeing the present item.

Is it the sex scenes? We usually must work hard to earn them, just like real life.

Just thought I would ask. In ToN, I constantly saw hundreds of requests for save files. As this new saga begins I strongly encourage everyone to simply PLAY this GAME. Thank you NLT for this enjoyable escape from reality!

Reactions: Rafado

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Earning lewds definitely gives them weight, but it can be a fine line between feeling rewarded and tedium. The lewds overall were pretty good, though the progression felt a little too similar (mostly booty calls.) ToN's light 'minigames' (fishing, digging up artifacts, crafting, small puzzles) helped keep things from feeling like you were simply clicking through. The much more difficult temple games were a fun challenge until I got fatigued and youtube'd the last three or four.

Searching through the map to find items gets old in a hurry, but the hint system in ToN was good enough to keep progress flowing.

I hate to say it but the story was the least interesting thing. Usually that's a killer, but everything else in ToN was enough fun to keep me hooked. I'm holding off on TGO until there's more content and haven't finished LE to get the back story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
As far as grind etc., goes why the problem? Update every two week... grind for five or ten minute every day between... plenty of money can raise for all purposes. Not hard at all. I do and have bought all item in shop plus $2,472 left over for next time. Easy peasy. Hack or cheat game only for limp wrist pussies IMHO. (y)

Screenshot from 2021-12-29 08-19-10.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: oaiki and 44Tom

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Curious; TGO-ToN-LE which part of these games do we enjoy most?

Is it the story? We follow the dialog by clicking till our fingers grow sore.

Is it the searching throughout the map to find the items we need to progress? This may require us to revisit sites dozens of times because the absence of a previous item prevents us from seeing the present item.

Is it the sex scenes? We usually must work hard to earn them, just like real life.

Just thought I would ask. In ToN, I constantly saw hundreds of requests for save files. As this new saga begins I strongly encourage everyone to simply PLAY this GAME. Thank you NLT for this enjoyable escape from reality!
IMO LU had better story than ToN while ToN had better art than LU but worse story, especial from halfway to terminus for I think for NLT Media work on TGO at same time and neglect ToN because. Too early to say anything about TGO but am liking so far and may have better story and art than LU and ToN at end of day and give opinion about in 104 weeks.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes