PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
As far as grind etc., goes why the problem? Update every two week... grind for five or ten minute every day between... plenty of money can raise for all purposes. Not hard at all. I do and have bought all item in shop plus $2,472 left over for next time. Easy peasy. Hack or cheat game only for pussies IMHO. (y)

View attachment 1568706
I have over 6000, I try to reach limit for this update. (But now I havent time for games)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
TGO-ToN-LE which part of these games do we enjoy most?
I constantly saw hundreds of requests for save files. As this new saga begins I strongly encourage everyone to simply PLAY this GAME
You just answered your original question... most of them are in only for the fap material sooo simply " PLAY this GAME " not gonna happen and you will see those requests more and more eventually... which is sad but at the same time... do you really expect something else to happen ? :rolleyes::p

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
IMO LU had better story than ToN while ToN had better art than LU but worse story, especial from halfway to terminus for I think for NLT Media work on TGO at same time and neglect ToN because. Too early to say anything about TGO but am liking so far and may have better story and art than LU and ToN at end of day and give opinion about in 104 weeks.
Ok, along the same lines as TGN, what is LU? Is it Leaky Uterus? :ROFLMAO:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Ok, along the same lines as TGN, what is LU? Is it Leaky Uterus? :ROFLMAO:
Ha-ha. :LOL: Much amuse. :ROFLMAO: LUst Epidemic. ;) Maybe I write abbreviation as LE next time in common with others... or maybe not to assert individuality and peculiar uniqueness! :devilish: Will see how feel when next time to squander and what weather like on occasion. (y) I know what mean always, which is main thing of course, and consider benign practice for other beings to ponder thing like Rinzai koan with neither worldly nor logical solution. :) I award you round of silent applause for humour by clapping one hand loudly. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

KINO1982

Aug 15, 2020
Try the "preggo all girls" irl and enjoy bleeding out no matter how good your job is. Leave a like if you enjoyed that comment and leave a like if you hate it.

And now please go hush. :Kappa:
Should I shut up? Don't I have the right to write my wishes and express my opinion? Oh, yes, that's right, I completely forgot that I belong to the "toxic white majority", and there is a "kind and progressive minority" sitting here. Don't shut me up, I have every right to express my desires and thoughts. I am sure that many would like what I would like. The last game was interesting at first, and then the plot got worse and worse and it just got boring. Only three pregnancies, whereas in the game before last everyone was pregnant and it was fun and interesting. In Genesis, for some reason, they made a pretentious and unnecessary voice acting, and there will be no pregnancies yet? Boring.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Should I shut up? Don't I have the right to write my wishes and express my opinion? Oh, yes, that's right, I completely forgot that I belong to the "toxic white majority", and there is a "kind and progressive minority" sitting here. Don't shut me up, I have every right to express my desires and thoughts. I am sure that many would like what I would like. The last game was interesting at first, and then the plot got worse and worse and it just got boring. Only three pregnancies, whereas in the game before last everyone was pregnant and it was fun and interesting. In Genesis, for some reason, they made a pretentious and unnecessary voice acting, and there will be no pregnancies yet? Boring.
I don't think you were being marginalized until your "poor white man" whine/winge.

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it."--Maurice Switzer (Not Mark Twain) 1907

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes