Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Just assuming the last one...
M.O. = Modus Operandi ( method of doing something )
TGO = The Genesis Order ( 3rd game of this Saga )
TGN = ( assuming ) The Given Name - which could mean any game per se like Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia to stick with NLT-s projects
I think "TGN" is supposed to be "TON" in this context, so Treasure of Nadia?

But given your history, maybe "The Glorious Noodle"? Or more accurately, "The Glorious Noodle-blaster"?
And ZenGarden would be right. Stupid typo.

KezDog05

Mar 10, 2019
Any idea why when I open all the valves and go into the room with everyone I get the text and when Clare jumps down my game freezes. Happened 3 times now even if I reload game

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ok but i can't, i need to know how to solve the chamber on the right path. Clare says "bring more ladies". Walkthrough seems to be incomplete
Click on soul crystal and complete the task you have been given !!! It's fine and dandy that you are playing the game from a walkthrough but cmon ! The story has to reach that point where you wanna go at so play the story !

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi guys I have a little problem

after new update , i cant go to home to find natasha

photo_2021-07-14_01-54-40.jpg

pls help
Download the full version of v90071 ( approx 7 GB extracted ) and update it with v90072 ( approx 300MB which will be nullified since it is a bug fix ! ) See the problem here is that you update a compressed version with a normal version or vice versa... So don't do that ! :LOL: Besides... Tasha clothes were in the v89 so you are missing at least a version !

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
TGN = ( assuming ) The Given Name - which could mean any game per se like Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia to stick with NLT-s projects
Oh, this "The Genesis Order" is gonna be the sequel of TON?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys I have a little problem

after new update , i cant go to home to find natasha

photo_2021-07-14_01-54-40.jpg

pls help
Download the full version of v90071 ( approx 7 GB extracted ) and update it with v90072 ( approx 300MB which will be nullified since it is a bug fix ! ) See the problem here is that you update a compressed version with a normal version or vice versa... So don't do that ! :LOL: Besides... Tasha clothes were in the v89 so you are missing at least a version !
sixart makes a good point: Did you skip V89's update? You cannot skip ANY update when using the update route.

So if you went from v87 to v90, you would get this error as well (since that pic is unique to v89). If that's the case, try to get the v89 update.

Reactions: sixart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The Genesis of Nadia? That might be an interesting prequel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZenGarden

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh, this "The Genesis Order" is gonna be the sequel of TON?
It is one plot... Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia - The Genesis Order - ???... and so on... It's not necessarily a sequel of TON but it will have the same universe maybe some characters will appear in it from LE and TON as well... check out the trailer for yourself on youtube or at NLT-s site mirrored from vimeo ! ;)

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The Genesis of Nadia? That might be an interesting prequel.
Nah... I think I MUST ( be new here ! :ROFLMAO: ) decline... The Glorious Noodle ( blister-buster-blaster :LOL: ) sounds great and as I said I'd take it any day ! :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes