omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Whatever happened to Omega Rugal and his obsession with ladies shoes? Although my visits to this site are sparse these days I haven't seen a post made by him here in ages. How I used to chuckle reading his plaintive complaints about female footwear on f95zone as well as the official NLT Media Patreon forum and Discord server when I was a subscriber. Boy was he funny. Hopefully Rugal is alive and well somewhere and still pining for a slim, statuesque and stylish girl wearing Manolo Blahnik pumps!

you talk about me !!! yeah i love heels

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1295336 EVE TOLD ME~~ and use the heavy one
Tell " EVE " not to talk bullshit... :LOL: This is an outdated guide and stinks from " no actual experience " :p If you or the others would have taken your sweet time and done this by yourselves you would have realized that you only need 2 lures to fish and those two are the Heavy Natural PLUG and the Heavy Green SQUID all else is just a hindrance ( but it becomes essential to open up an Ancient Puzzle... though it has nothing to do with fishing so it can be done AFTER you caught EVERYTHING you need to drain the bank account of the bait shop owner ! :ROFLMAO: )

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
As far as TGO goes my bet is on a particularly large, lavish and spectacular opening chapter followed by updates of a similar size and standard as ToN. In my opinion it wouldn't be possible to do much better than that on a fortnightly release schedule, without a bigger staff and significant further investment in hardware and software. That's what I reckon anyway; time will tell. ;)
That's a pretty safe bet, since NLT has already said a while ago that as is their M.O., the first TGO release will be a bigger one, followed by ones similar in sizes to the TGN ones. :ROFLMAO:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
you talk about me !!! yeah i love heels
Welcome back Rugal! Glad to discover that you're alive and kicking; your presence on this thread, regular verdicts on Treasure of Nadia updates and criticism in respect to the styling of the ladies has been missed. (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Welcome back Rugal! Glad to discover that you're alive and kicking; your presence on this thread, regular verdicts on Treasure of Nadia updates and criticism in respect to the styling of the ladies has been missed. (y)
The HEELS maaan don't forget the HEELS !!! :LOL:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
i know it's boring for you, i say always the same thing...so after update i say nothing now...
Believe it or not you are a bit of a legend on this thread precisely because of your opinions, which have amused and been enjoyed by many. Don't be discouraged; have your say. You have as much right to raise your voice as any other visitor and influenced NLT, via his Patreon blog, to include high heels and stilettos in the wardrobe of several female characters in Treasure of Nadia itself! o_O Which is more than most people hereabouts can say. (y)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i know it's boring for you, i say always the same thing...so after update i say nothing now...
No no no no no! Part of the fun and appeal of this game & thread is your dedicated appreciation and constant advocation for more heels. Don't let the downers get to you! If all those <insert any popular fetish including illegal ones> have a right to ask for what they want, so do you. And might I say yours is a lot more fun, both in this thread and in real life. ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
what is "M.O", "TGO" and "TGN"?
Just assuming the last one...
M.O. = Modus Operandi ( method of doing something )
TGO = The Genesis Order ( 3rd game of this Saga )
TGN = ( assuming ) The Given Name - which could mean any game per se like Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia to stick with NLT-s projects

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just assuming the last one...
M.O. = Modus Operandi ( method of doing something )
TGO = The Genesis Order ( 3rd game of this Saga )
TGN = ( assuming ) The Given Name - which could mean any game per se like Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia to stick with NLT-s projects
I think "TGN" is supposed to be "TON" in this context, so Treasure of Nadia?

But given your history, maybe "The Glorious Noodle"? Or more accurately, "The Glorious Noodle-blaster"?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think "TGN" is supposed to be "TON" in this context, so Treasure of Nadia?

But given your history, maybe "The Glorious Noodle"? Or more accurately, "The Glorious Noodle-blaster"?
I take that any day ! :ROFLMAO: I thought at first too that it should be TON and is a typo but reading the sentence carefully made me choose The Given Name coz it fits perfectly and it is an existing acronym ! ( but as I wrote it's just an assumption from me maybe Cabin Fever could tell the answer in person ! :D )

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes