Mana71cz

May 8, 2017
this is nice ;) and we have a walkthrough for this update : . It looks like some youtubers have the game ... I understand that 23 $ for 1 month is very much for some but why 23 people can get together make 1 patreon account and pay the game developer . How many people are like this ? I don't belive that the developer is going to get mad or something like if we all are going to do this he is going to get pay and that is for the best .
The game is ready for download... if you are ready to download 6.5GB. Upgrade patch is not published yet.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
a game TAGED as harem goes down to have harem content
much waw, much surprise :WaitWhat:
Imagine if people in the Internet would read. It's funny because you kinda need at some point to be able to read to actually be able to post or even play.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How far is this game progressed currently? Like, are we halfway 50% in? Or more or less? Thanks in advance :)
Well the latest game version, for full game download, starts with 63.. that indicates than when finishing the content within, you will be a 63% total completion.. this dev marks his updated versions in this manner..

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.63022] Update Only

This is a full (no compression) Update Only using the updater from here and checking the files.
Let me know if you have any issues, as this is not from patreon directly but it is using the official files.
I will delete this when we get a proper update only.
BTW, my internet upload isn't great, so i might use fewer uploads. Can you guys let me know which sites you would want going forward?

Windows:
Update Only

Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

haroon132

Dec 21, 2022
The Genesis Order [v.63022] Update Only

This is a full (no compression) Update Only using the updater from here and checking the files.
Let me know if you have any issues, as this is not from patreon directly but it is using the official files.
I will delete this when we get a proper update only.

Windows:
Update Only

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Thank you ! I have been waiting for last 2 hours.

Reactions: 7x7Pilot

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It looks like this is going down the dumb harem path of Treasure of Nadia... I am genuinely curious who actually enjoys fapping to these scenes. To me, they only make me laugh at the absurdity of them.
First of all, the game is tagged "harem". Secondly, all NTL media games were more or less designed as harem. So that comes as no surprise

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
If you aren't massively more turned on by a girl wearing the epitome of the pain of beauty
Absolutely not, no. They look like clowns in it, like little girls trying to be a barbie and grow up or something, doing some cosplay. I prefer girls who wear what they like and just be real instead of trying to look fake-sex-in-the-city just because they saw it in the TV and try to reproduce the look of these women in these heels and dresses. That's not the epitome of beauty but of lack of originality.

When having sex though, shoes definitely don't belong into the bed. Absolute atmosphere killer.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes