rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.63 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.61 guide here | v0.65 guide here =>

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
keep getting this from the oracle. Hopefully someone remembers what to do. Some of the numbers in the library are not working.
Could use some help.
Thanks
1676596599097.png

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
I noticed people got triggered by my comment, I know this is harem. I meant DUMB harem, a good harem can be done. Here the girls are just meatdolls and sex scenes are dumb, I expected by the 3rd game the writting would improve or at least make threesome or foursome seemed less boring to look at.

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
keep getting this from the oracle. Hopefully someone remembers what to do. Some of the numbers in the library are not working.
Could use some help.
Thanks
View attachment 2396594
It was either in the attic or the room right outside the library. It tells you which book you need to check. I'm blanking on what the actual number was though.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't know if I can suspend my disbelief over a camgirl actually being an assassin or thief. She'd be caught so, so fast.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
FTFY. You're clearly missing the forest for the trees if you only see Heather as a real estate agent. And despite Kimberly moving the plot forward, most people aren't playing this game for the plot. They're here for the waifus. I bet few would care if Kimberly fell down some stairs and took the plot with her. So long as that meant more scenes for the other girls who cater to at least one type of popular fetish.

Heather = Mom
Carol = Aunt
Chloe = Sister
Hannah = Cousin
Melissa = Boss Lady
Andrea = Corrupt Female CEO
Lillian = Rich Lady / Mysterious
Erica = Maid / Girl Next Door
Judy = Sexually Repressed Nun
Nellie = Naughty Female Criminal, Ex-Con
Ella = Literally Belle Delphine / Camwhore
Kimberly = News Anchor / Reporter...

Who out there is fantasizing about reporters? Do you jerk off to the news? What's your favorite channel.
would jerk off to this news :p

plusultra1999

Feb 4, 2020
Mac user here.

Just download the FULL windows version. Copy the content from "www"- folder and then go to your mac version RPGM, right click > show package contents > Content > resources > app.nw and paste it there> "replace all".. And you'r done

The next time when there is a new update, just download update version and follow the same steps but instead replace all you choose the "merge"-all

This is what I basically do with all the RPGM games when there is no mac-version.
thanks bro :cool:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Big secrets revealed that are in the OP since before the game even started... :eek: Shocking news :eek:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes