Dec 15, 2022
the 022 is a version number, meaning that this is the 22nd update
Yeh I know it's supposed to be that, but why than do I have 65% completed.

Well I think my cheating got the better of it. I increased the number of artifacts, so I didn't have to walk aimlessly around in the forest for a little bit of money...

Maybe I try to play it again...

Feb 8, 2023
The Genesis Order [v.63022] Update Only

This is a full (no compression) Update Only using the updater from here and checking the files.
Let me know if you have any issues, as this is not from patreon directly but it is using the official files.
I will delete this when we get a proper update only.
BTW, my internet upload isn't great, so i might use fewer uploads. Can you guys let me know which sites you would want going forward?

Windows:
Update Only

Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Definitely upload to MEGA, which I know MANY hereabouts use all the time for storing and transferring files. (y) This makes it quick and easy to grab an big update. Just IMPORT the update from the MEGA account storing it INTO your own MEGA account, which is pretty much instantaneous, and then download it from your MEGA account to your own PC using the desktop client MEGASync available free from MEGA for most operating systems. :p This save loads of people all trying to download from the donor's account simultaneously and speeds things up for everybody. :LOL: Win-win! (y)

Last edited:

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Wow, having to waste in-game time 'fixing my leg.' It didn't even had any relevance to the story, just more tedious busy work! This game is turning into such a load of crap that can't be played without constantly checking clippy 'the Oracle' as it is the build in walkthrough, since without it, it becomes a bunch of '90s-era-adventure-game-moonlogic'. Just make a choice less VN if you make your 'gameplay' that obtuse! And by God is the moaning on some of these woman so fucking lame. A soulless AI can do better and should get the money that was given instead to these hired(?) voice actresses.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do I start playing this series?
Start with NLT comics. If you want only current series just start with Lust Epidemic. Technically it is the weakest, but it has a really good story. But there are a lot of irrelevant references to previous work in it.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes