Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676704819453.png
I .... confirmed! Start gaming here!
I'm one of those guys that liked Arkham Asylum more than Arkham City, I feel like the smaller, more intimate setting of one mansion/school (and accompanying back woods) gave a much tighter narrative.
Did you look at the map? The map never changes in Arkham which ever game you choose. Precisely like in here, this is a small town community and the map is minute.
How small do you need this to be? You want cabin in the woods with a mansion you cannot escape from ... go look for that other game with this exact setting.
1676706433039.png
MC: Babe, be my savior, again and again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1676708065085.png
MC: Naw, baby girl, you are so soft and cuddly, come here.
1676708109719.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022
Wished it was Renpy RPGM sucks big time.
Both has its uses. Renpy has 9 out 10 support to go back a few lines. That's one of the biggest points I'm missing with RPGM games.

I haven't seen an Renpy game, where you can walk around, the renpy versions of RPGM, are mostly just a screen with a few points where you can click on, at the same time RPGM are walk around games, more interesting to solve puzzles/fight battles. And Renpy are 9 out of 10 only VN, or simplified screen with a few actions, like talk and give to advance.

Than you got unity, that's really just a waste of my time, takes forever to load, often goes fullscreen, before you can create a window version. It slows down everything you are doing in the background. It's probably nice for single tasked people with only 1 monitor fullHD, not multiple monitors with 4K.

• Love
Reactions: maikelblack

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So which profiles are still missing?
I'm missing one for Lilian and Andrea
And Heather's doesn't have the nude/outfit upgrade probably because she's not on the Booty Call list yet.

Did I miss either of the other two somewhere?

Dec 15, 2022
So which profiles are still missing?
I'm missing one for Lilian and Andrea
And Heather's doesn't have the nude/outfit upgrade probably because she's not on the Booty Call list yet.

Did I miss either of the other two somewhere?
If you have a profile for someone, you can always upgrade it in the shop...

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
WTF with 061 update? Churh, farm, Channel 4 path, in any case I got black screen... I have all books, all keys, everything.... What should I do? Which path is correct???????

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes