N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Man, I still prefer the MC from the treasure of Nadia. The current MC is a bit of brick, but way - way - better than the MC for Lust Epidemic

IMNoob

Nov 19, 2016
Anyone else gets the Java Error:
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js."

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have a problem right after finishing the scene where you have to save the goat and the sex scene with Carol in the river I have a bug when they all get dressed and he leaves I have a bug a black screen when I put down it teleports me to Carol's house but stuck in the front door and when I return to the river it restarts me the event where he dresses with a black screen and so on someone would you have a save just after the event in question?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have a problem right after finishing the scene where you have to save the goat and the sex scene with Carol in the river I have a bug when they all get dressed and he leaves I have a bug a black screen when I put down it teleports me to Carol's house but stuck in the front door and when I return to the river it restarts me the event where he dresses with a black screen and so on someone would you have a save just after the event in question?
It's 100% on you. And please, learn the existence of , and .

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
It's not like it hasn't been prevalent before this update, but at least ToN things got closer to the endgame before the 'weird shit' sex scenes started.

Also, I've been so burned by NTR in prior games, I've realize I'm now scared of being NTR'd by myself. Any time I'm around Tasha I'm like "wow I really hope there's no scene with her, I'd hate to do that to Henry/myself-from-a-prior-game"

...which yes I realize is a "HalGLC you need to get out more" moment.

I think I'm much more forgiving of this game than most, but thinking back, I miss Lust Epidemic. I'm one of those guys that liked Arkham Asylum more than Arkham City, I feel like the smaller, more intimate setting of one mansion/school (and accompanying back woods) gave a much tighter narrative. There's definitely an argument to be made that the larger setting = bigger cast which I can't complain about (though in both ToN and TGO I've had "man I hope they don't waste a scene of this update on X"), I just think it all felt much more coherent.

Reactions: thiagotresca
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes