sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Any luck with this?
Thanks for asking.
Don't remember precisely, a note in the interrogation room (still there), note in soloman's room (still there), note in front of library door (missing) and one other. Numbers were 12, 78, 88 and 98. 12 and 88 worked, 78 and 98 - boring book - don't need it. the oracle stopped giving hints.
Yes, downloaded a save, it got me past this point.
It continued into v63022, got to part where MC & Judy at his house, storm, sex scene and then blank/black screen, got sound but no visual moving forward. As a free user/player, just patently waiting for an win update (hopefully).

Reactions: Alea iacta est

bigdaddywetdick

Jan 22, 2020
Has anyone received this error after fixing the fuse box in your homes yard and then going back into your bedroom with Judy? All I did was download the new patch update and copy and pasted it into my files as normal. Never had any sort of error with this devs games before.

Edit: I download the update from GoFile and tried the update from Mega, both have this error when I get to this part.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that old nun back to ruining peoples live's and it would seem the trueser hunter lost some of his harem what a same lol.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes