Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
You're just proving my point dude, why are you talking. The fact that you felt a need to respond on this just gives my "rant" more meaning. Maybe in your mind is ok to respond to ppl in a passive aggressive manner and don't see a problem there. If that's the case then you're sick my dude.
... and yet YOU feel compelled to respond ....

... seems "rant" was the correct word to describe your postings!

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Looks like you are the new hero of the thread. :D Congratulations! (y) The good thing about MEGASync is that you can pause individual downloads and resume them later, so if you hit the 5 GB limit you can pause the download and finish it the next day if you can't use a VPN. :p That of course requires a bit of patience from downloaders, which TGO fans don't seem to have sad to say. :LOL: On the bright side bi-monthly incremental TGO updates are usually < 300 MB and so can be downloaded without any worries by most parties. ;) Full game downloads on the other hand are where the problems begin :cry: and MEGA is kinda pricey for cloud storage compared to other solutions. :( Enjoy all the favorable karma coming your way and good luck. (y)
I think you mispeeld a word.

You said "parties".

I think you meant "pirates"!

Same letters - different order :giggle:

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
Constructive answer: Try something else

And no - you don't get to decide what I can reply to
Dude. Who asked you lmao
Coming to your boyfriend's defense, that's sweet. Bet you guys pay rent to live in these comments or something. Well, you can join him on my ignore list with the rest of the fedora-wearers on this thread.

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I have been checking the library in the church, row 1, book 12, with the correct code, but am getting nothing, any help would be great, I think it relates to the corn stalk in the field behind the farm with the snake running up and down beside it.

Thanks in advance.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Edit: Found her, I just needed to walk into the sex shop and then she came in.

Original Post:

I think I ran into a bug. The oracle says "Have you seen Nellie around? She's walking around town looking for something" but she is nowhere to be found. I saw her popping up for a second though on the apartment map where Ellie lives, but then not again. There is a invisible object I can't walk through (left to me on the screen) - I can't speak to it by pressing enter. I thought that's maybe her but seems to be wrong, or broken.

Any idea? Or is she somewhere else?

1676862009438.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Edit: Found her, I just needed to walk into the sex shop and then she came in.

Original Post:

I think I ran into a bug. The oracle says "Have you seen Nellie around? She's walking around town looking for something" but she is nowhere to be found. I saw her popping up for a second though on the apartment map where Ellie lives, but then not again. There is a invisible object I can't walk through (left to me on the screen) - I can't speak to it by pressing enter. I thought that's maybe her but seems to be wrong, or broken.

Any idea? Or is she somewhere else?

View attachment 2403214
The game doesn't bug, whatever happens is 100% on you

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes