ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey everyone I haven't been able to progress since .57 (or .59) trying to get to the barrel on the mansion and getting caught by the cop. I already search for the books but i came with one short. And I believe the missing one is inside the mansion. Is there a way to cheat to have the third book or do I need to start all over again?

freelooser

Feb 14, 2022
Hi, I'm stuck at 59% on the farm I have to shoot the two people while getting into the car. My character shoots in a loop in the void and Duncan and behind me and he waits.
I missed something ?
plz & ty :)

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
What am I missing???
in the first post it says: Version: 63022
but the downloads are: v.51113 and v.59012 (for Android)
Were is the v.63022 download then??
Well, if you were to click on the Mega link for windows (the one that doesn't mention v.51x or v.59x) you would see this:

1676922619410.png

If clearly says: The_Genesis_Order-V.63022.7z

so - for initiative and effort - you score 2 zeros!

Last edited:

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
See the post just above yours? The 2-step instruction on how to use the "Search" function of F95? Just replace "password chapel" with "chapel key" and you would have found the solution.
And now this is the top search result ><

Why do people even bother posting this nonsense?

For the record, the Chapel Password is 462

Reactions: sarb

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

For the record, the Chapel Password is 462
I'm sure quoting a post from 8 months ago to whine about some random stuff you can change in your account preferences is just what the thread needed

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for quoting my 6+ month old post to remind everybody to use the Search box at the top first before posting the same question for the hundredth time. Appreciated!

seanc8911

Dec 31, 2018
im stuck on finding andrea i cant access the mansion through the front door or the rear door or the secret passage how do you get to andrea, im at the bit where the big bust is about to go down the oracle says find her in the mansion but no way of getting in there......

Feb 8, 2023

As I expected.
Also the two daughters (Chloe and Hannah) are in Chloe's bedroom, up the hallway, and so my bet is that the "rift between families" will involve Chloe and Heather, once Chloe discovers what the MC has been up to with her mom. :eek: After what has already taken place between between Carol, Heather and Hannah, as well as their apparent relaxed attitude towards "sharing" the MC amongst themselves and with others, it's difficult to imagine any of them falling out about the MC and his sex life. :LOL: The Chloe character however looks set for a fall. :cry:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes